***/***The Official Meek Mill thread ***/*** (It's Maybach Music.. Nice)

Definitely not as good as part one. A couple of decent tracks though. Seems like he went a lil more commercial with this one...

Trash, liked maybe four songs.

Fab was nice, even Big Sean killed it. Maybe I'm just over his flow and voice now.

I'm not getting the hype this time around.
There's no "I'ma Boss" "Work" "Get dis Money" type bangers there was on the first DC.

The only decent tracks are the ones featuring other people.

And Meeks verses on 75% of this tape are completely interchangeable.  There's very little specific about his lyrics or flow in any of the songs..

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

This is aight at best.

Whip worthy for sure.

Don't understand the hate for Loso this time. He & Drake shined the brightest on this tape.

Probably for his House Party verse.. @@% was pretty weak. But that Racked Up Shawty ..
pimp.gif

[h2]Meek Mill & Nas In The Lab[/h2]Thursday, May 10 2012 8:20 AM EST | Posted by: Big Homie | Posted in: Blog, Paparazzi

As Dreamchasers 2 continues to get its clicks, Meek is working on his debut album and was in the cooker with Nasir last night. Hopefully, we hear the result before Dreams & Nightmares on August 28.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

There's no "I'ma Boss" "Work" "Get dis Money" type bangers there was on the first DC.

For the record I'ma Boss had a feature on it.

"Use To Be" "Lean Wit It" "Amen" "A1 Everything" "Burn" "Everyday" "Big Dreams" "Ride" all CRAZY.

I'm confused... What are you guys expecting? The 2nd, 3rd, & 4th could go CRAZY on the radio RIGHT NOW!

Y'all On Water.
30t6p3b.gif

I been following Meek since 04. Happy he made it and always rooted for the dude but the reality is that he is PAINFULLY average.

His flow/delivery is what gets him by but it's ALOT of _'s in Philly who pull it off better than him w/ better bars to match.

Tried to give this tape a second listen in the whip. Hopefully the album is a little more well rounded.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

I been following Meek since 04. Happy he made it and always rooted for the dude but the reality is that[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)] he is PAINFULLY average.[/color]

His flow/delivery is what gets him by but it's ALOT of _'s in Philly who pull it off better than him w/ better bars to match.

Tried to give this tape a second listen in the whip. Hopefully the album is a little more well rounded.
Straight Up.
He says the "models/bottles line like in all of his songs.
Its just the flow, just like 2chainz. all delivery. take notes.

I been following Meek since 04. Happy he made it and always rooted for the dude but the reality is that he is PAINFULLY average.

1570008_o.gif

My 'Eve >>>> Meek Mill' thread still applies.

pimp.gif

son is grinding forreal

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Meek Mill Signs With Roc Nation Managment[/h1]
resh off the release of his well received "Dream Chasers 2" mixtape, Meek Mill has made a big announcement. The Philly MC has aligned himself with Jay-Z's Roc Nation management.
Meek joins MMG label mate Wale, as well as Rihanna, Shakira, Ester Dean, Melanie Fiona and Santigold as artists managed by Hov's company.

Check out what Meek had to say about the signing during his interview with LifeandTimes.com
"Yeah, that’s the new deal I put together. Me coming up in this rap game, I was always an underground artist coming up by myself and making all of the moves by myself. And my manager – he’s just like me, we’ve been coming up in the streets by ourselves. So we just decided to partner up with Roc Nation and take things to another level."

Exactly why I haven't downloaded any of his work. He's wild overrated. He's cool though.

Well, like most i am pretty disappointed....I want to say I like it but the reality is that its only ok at best. I like 3-4 songs but the rest are pretty average and like someone else mentioned his verses have no direction and are completely interchangeable.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Exactly why I haven't downloaded any of his work. He's wild overrated. He's cool though.

Wild Overrated. Said it in the MMG thread, he spits the same verse over and over and over again. He can rap, so he's cool I guess, but for me, I can't really deal with him. I spun dreamchaser 2 one time, and haven't had the urge to hear it since. Don't know how people can listen to an entire project of him. He has no real good lyrics, concepts, etc. His flow/delivery I guess is what makes him listenable, but beyond that I don't know with him.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Wild Overrated. Said it in the MMG thread, he spits the same verse over and over and over again. He can rap, so he's cool I guess, but for me, I can't really deal with him. I spun dreamchaser 2 one time, and haven't had the urge to hear it since. Don't know how people can listen to an entire project of him. He has no real good lyrics, concepts, etc. His flow/delivery I guess is what makes him listenable, but beyond that I don't know with him.

All of this.

Brondiesel wrote:
Hopefully we can all agree at least hes better than Wale

Well I disagree. More about nothing>>>>DC1 &2 and it's not close for either.

But anyway, I do agree that Meek is average but he's not trash tho. His delivery really is what makes him.

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Brondiesel wrote:
Hopefully we can all agree at least hes better than Wale

Well I disagree. More about nothing>>>>DC1 &2 and it's not close for either.

But anyway, I do agree that Meek is average but he's not trash tho. His delivery really is what makes him.

Right. Its not even close.

Back
Top Bottom