The Official Metal Gear Solid 4 Thread Vol. Snake's Last Hurrah | It's Out | Don't Post Spoilers!

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

how the hell do you kill vamp? Dude just keeps comin back!!!
Spoiler [+]
make sure you kill him when he's close to you. after he falls down, get behind him and make sure you have the syringes equipped and a one-handed weapon so you can grab him using cqc. then just press triangle to stick the syringe in him and now he can be killed.

Originally Posted by Null Snake

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Help please! Act 3!

Spoiler [+]
Im at the beginning of Act 3 in Europe and I'm supposed to follow a dude to "Big Mamma". He always stops because of the PMCs and Otacon tells me to help him out. Well while I bust out my MK. II he turns around and freaks out and attacks me..What in the hell am I doing wrong?! I'm trying to help him out and here he goes trying to attack me.. Help! lol

Don't use the MK. use a gun with a suppressor from a distance where he won't see you.

imo it's easier to use mk. 2 to stun the guard.

Null Snake!
pimp.gif

Thanks a bunch.

Originally Posted by adotleezy

Originally Posted by Null Snake

Help please! Act 3!

Spoiler [+]
Im at the beginning of Act 3 in Europe and I'm supposed to follow a dude to "Big Mamma". He always stops because of the PMCs and Otacon tells me to help him out. Well while I bust out my MK. II he turns around and freaks out and attacks me..What in the hell am I doing wrong?! I'm trying to help him out and here he goes trying to attack me.. Help! lol

Don't use the MK. use a gun with a suppressor from a distance where he won't see you.

imo it's easier to use mk. 2 to stun the guard.
How long do I need to follow this dude? It seems like hes just going around in circles
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

YO! Spoiler ALERT. Don't read past this point if you haven't beaten ACT 2 yet.

Wow,
Spoiler [+]
spoiler tags?

How do u use all the items u are given after u beat the game? Tried starting a new game but they were not there.

Man, I loved this game.

Easily the easiest MGS game upon initial playthrough too.

I had no problems with this game at all. I beat it in under 14 hours my first run.

It has to be said. Read if you're past Act 2/3
Spoiler [+]
Raven > Every female in the damn game. Seriously.

I'm on Act 4 right now. Even though I was never a die hard MGS fan, the nostalgia is getting to me
frown.gif
That first 5 minutes almost brought a tear to my eye.

Man I can't believe I played 10 straight hours last night until 5am. Jeeze. Kilin it! I'm on Act 4 now.

Originally Posted by parada45

How do u use all the items u are given after u beat the game? Tried starting a new game but they were not there.
You get the items after u get that little robot that follows u around

Yo! How do you beat the octupus mantis or whatever. I keep on shooting and I get to this point where she starts rolling in the ground, and I'm like"@+#%#, leave me alone!!" but then I die and I have to start all over again. I need help on beating her.

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

It has to be said. Read if you're past Act 2/3
Spoiler [+]
Raven > Every female in the damn game. Seriously.

I'm on Act 4 right now. Even though I was never a die hard MGS fan, the nostalgia is getting to me
frown.gif
That first 5 minutes almost brought a tear to my eye.
Spoiler [+]
Crying Wolf >All

Originally Posted by CollectJs

Yo! How do you beat the octupus mantis or whatever. I keep on shooting and I get to this point where she starts rolling in the ground, and I'm like "@+#%#, leave me alone!!" but then I die and I have to start all over again. I need help on beating her.
Highlight for answers:

Take a shoot the neck and then Shoot her dolls.

Originally Posted by CollectJs

Yo! How do you beat the octupus mantis or whatever. I keep on shooting and I get to this point where she starts rolling in the ground, and I'm like "@+#%#, leave me alone!!" but then I die and I have to start all over again. I need help on beating her.
Spoiler [+]
The octopus or the mantis? There is both in this game. The first one is the octopus, when you shoot her keep a look out for things to climb so when she curls up and about to roll, climb on top of a box so she cant hit you.
Haven't got to the Mantis yet, so cant help you out there.
Spoiler [+]
And BTW after each beauty shed there armor hit them with tranqs instead of bullets you get their face mask if you use tranqs instead of killing them.

Originally Posted by parada45

you have to load the game from the file you beat it. and you get the items after you reach mk. II.

How long do I need to follow this dude? It seems like hes just going around in circles
laugh.gif
smh.gif
gotta follow him for a while
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AtlDunkman

Can someone tell me how to beat Screaming/Pyscho Mantis?
Spoiler [+]
shoot the dolls and when she drops them, run and pick them up. oh yeah, and make sure you use the syringes so you can aim at her. after you pick up both dolls, you have to equip one and aim it at her (i forgot which doll, think it was the offensive doll [red]). when it lands, just shake the controller.
Edit: BTW, for people who have beaten the game, anybody unlock bandana or stealth camo? Also, anybody play online yet? Online is killing me, trying to figureout how everything works
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom