The Official Military Thread. Vol 1

Whats up Team got selected for White Beach out in Okinawa, Japan Comextstrkgru 7 (Needs of the Navy I guess) if anyone has any insight let me know I'm stationed down here at southcom in Miami now.

I been to hosenfels twice for some tdy opfor training...thats about it...

You should have a great time in germany though

Yeah I've been here for a year now its pretty nice. Being a MP though the da 6 leaves little room to travel though

if I take my prescribed medication prior to the Rx expiration date am I still good? I got prescribed medication prior to me transferring out here, and the Rx is still valid, I was just wondering if I need to see medical prior to taking it or am I good as is so long as it is in my medical record

if I take my prescribed medication prior to the Rx expiration date am I still good? I got prescribed medication prior to me transferring out here, and the Rx is still valid, I was just wondering if I need to see medical prior to taking it or am I good as is so long as it is in my medical record
I would go see medical just in case. 99.9% sure you're good being that your prescription is still valid and in your record. But no harm in double checking. Especially since documents have been known to be in the wrong place, hidden lol. So in the event you pop for a urinalysis you can document "See SMR" and be covered.

I would go see medical just in case. 99.9% sure you're good being that your prescription is still valid and in your record. But no harm in double checking. Especially since documents have been known to be in the wrong place, hidden lol. So in the event you pop for a urinalysis you can document "See SMR" and be covered.
Believe me, I will see medical as soon as I get off of work just to be certain. Not taking any chances.

Anybody from ATG here? Good game this afternoon in the championship, heck of a game.

Anybody from ATG here? Good game this afternoon in the championship, heck of a game.

I see you are keeping busy on shore duty! Enjoy it bro. And thanks. We will see tomorrow what happens.

Hell I picked up the Zebra yeezy's on Saturday...my luck may already be out. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom