The Official Military Thread. Vol 1

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally cyberwarfare with Intel and swo as back up.
I got pro recd for iw. I have been blessed to say the least.
Having a great recruiter helps as well.

My recruiter is a really good guy but he doesn't keep me in the loop and its a bit frustrating. Since the Spring whenever I call him he always tell me, "I'm hearing rumors about them having boards in <insert month from now>." I get my hopes up only to have them dashed. 

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

Just out of curiosity what did everyone get on their asvab?

98. Was going to go M.I. but went JAG. Waiting on the second half of my signing bonus to reclass to M.I.
I'm ARMY btw.

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

Just out of curiosity what did everyone get on their asvab?

98. Was going to go M.I. but went JAG. Waiting on the second half of my signing bonus to reclass to M.I.
I'm ARMY btw.

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

So I have called my local OSO 5 times now and nobody ever picks up. Is this usual?
Sadly it happened to me too. I had to call them 3 or 4 times and then show up just to get the recruiter's card.

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

So I have called my local OSO 5 times now and nobody ever picks up. Is this usual?
Sadly it happened to me too. I had to call them 3 or 4 times and then show up just to get the recruiter's card.

Originally Posted by ATLsFinest

The only thing I haven't done is the interview.
interviews arent mandatory. and you should have had your package submitted anyways. check out www.navyocs.com

like i said they just had an intel board. so im not sure when the next one will be especially with budget cuts
frown.gif
do you know anything about the next supply corps board?
found out supply was back in july and that results are out. i doubt they had another one in august.

The only thing I haven't done is the interview.
interviews arent mandatory. and you should have had your package submitted anyways. check out www.navyocs.com

like i said they just had an intel board. so im not sure when the next one will be especially with budget cuts
frown.gif
do you know anything about the next supply corps board?
found out supply was back in july and that results are out. i doubt they had another one in august.

I have been in the Navy for 6 years now. I am stationed in Norfolk, VA but have been all over the world. I have visited more than 26 countries and I am only 24. It's a job and like any other job, it has it's ups and downs. ASVAB--> 89 (took it in high school)

I have been in the Navy for 6 years now. I am stationed in Norfolk, VA but have been all over the world. I have visited more than 26 countries and I am only 24. It's a job and like any other job, it has it's ups and downs. ASVAB--> 89 (took it in high school)

Hey guys im a sophomore in college, but im interested in joining Air Force for either officer or healthcare professional. but im leaning towards healthcare profoessional more... if i take ROTC class in college right now will it help me and put me in advantage?

Hey guys im a sophomore in college, but im interested in joining Air Force for either officer or healthcare professional. but im leaning towards healthcare profoessional more... if i take ROTC class in college right now will it help me and put me in advantage?

Thanks to you who serve!!!
Congrats to the KY National Guard soldiers who finally came home...

For me: TATTOOS
Frowned upon?
How many is too many?
Who will/will not take you?
Does it matter where they are located?
And any other ink info pertaining to the service...

Thanks in adv..

Thanks to you who serve!!!
Congrats to the KY National Guard soldiers who finally came home...

For me: TATTOOS
Frowned upon?
How many is too many?
Who will/will not take you?
Does it matter where they are located?
And any other ink info pertaining to the service...

Thanks in adv..

Clearly you can't have anything offensive. You can't anything visible above your collarbone. You if you have a tatto visible in any uniform then it can't be more than 1/4th of the exposed body part. I'm in the AF and tats are taken pretty serious in acive duty but I do know a lot of reservists that I work with who are tatted up. Like full sleeves. Some had most of their tattoos before and some got some of their work done after joining.

Clearly you can't have anything offensive. You can't anything visible above your collarbone. You if you have a tatto visible in any uniform then it can't be more than 1/4th of the exposed body part. I'm in the AF and tats are taken pretty serious in acive duty but I do know a lot of reservists that I work with who are tatted up. Like full sleeves. Some had most of their tattoos before and some got some of their work done after joining.

Originally Posted by freshKRN

healthcare professional?....

just go ROTC, man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by freshKRN

healthcare professional?....

just go ROTC, man
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom