The Official Mortal Kombat 9 Thread

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Anybody have a link to the list of which store has what exclusive again? That toasty fatality is a gamestop exclusive?
Yup.

Amazon: Reptile
Wal-Mart: Mileena
KE/TE Edition: Ermac
MK BluRay : Jade (PS3)
Gamestop: Scorpion
Best Buy: Sub-Zero
Toys R Us: Kitana

Anybody have a link to the list of which store has what exclusive again? That toasty fatality is a gamestop exclusive?
Yup.

Hop wrote:
Originally Posted by peanut214

Please tell me I'm not the only one who had a hard time understanding this guy...
You're not the only one
laugh.gif

ps...... are their anymore xbox heads to add to the list
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

for anyone that ordered from amazon with release date delivery - did you get a shipping notification yet? 
they send shipping notifications around 7 or 8 pm but by then the game already has shipped. waiting for portal
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

for anyone that ordered from amazon with release date delivery - did you get a shipping notification yet? 
they send shipping notifications around 7 or 8 pm but by then the game already has shipped. waiting for portal
pimp.gif

The entire story mode is on YouTube. I'm watching it. I just want to play. Don't care about spoilers.

The entire story mode is on YouTube. I'm watching it. I just want to play. Don't care about spoilers.

ColdCity wrote:
Originally Posted by The Minister

never been there i would've paid like 70-80 for it last friday though but midnight is coming soon. can't wait

edit- damn this game supports 3d for ps3. i would love to play mk in 3d

my bro has a 3d tv & said the demo was
eek.gif
in 3d blood hitting him in the face,bodies swinging in your face on the forest board etc.
pimp.gif
(reminded me i gotta go over there tomorrow to beat his +%# in 3d)
Are LCD's considered 3d tv's aswell or does that just apply to LED tv's ?

ColdCity wrote:

never been there i would've paid like 70-80 for it last friday though but midnight is coming soon. can't wait

eek.gif
in 3d blood hitting him in the face,bodies swinging in your face on the forest board etc.
pimp.gif

ColdCity wrote:

eek.gif
pimp.gif

nah bro i wish.....

ColdCity wrote:

eek.gif
pimp.gif

nah bro i wish.....

Mine just shipped from Amazon...should be here sometime tomorrow
pimp.gif

Mine just shipped from Amazon...should be here sometime tomorrow
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

gamefly just mailed out my copy, which means i should get it by....weds? i bet they won't include the online code either.... wondering if it'll be worth it to pay the extra $10 for the code, even if I'm only going to be playing it only for a month...

The code is free once you get the game. Ohh and I think you might be playing this game for more than a month.
happy.gif

nonono
i rented the game, gamefly only ships the game itself, no packaging or manual or anything like that

and idk about more then a month, i dl'd and played the demo on ps3...just too used to the SF mechanics...

Originally Posted by daaznfella

gamefly just mailed out my copy, which means i should get it by....weds? i bet they won't include the online code either.... wondering if it'll be worth it to pay the extra $10 for the code, even if I'm only going to be playing it only for a month...

The code is free once you get the game. Ohh and I think you might be playing this game for more than a month.
happy.gif

nonono
i rented the game, gamefly only ships the game itself, no packaging or manual or anything like that

and idk about more then a month, i dl'd and played the demo on ps3...just too used to the SF mechanics...

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Yup.

hmmmm....I think I want Ermac
pimp.gif
or the toasty fatality...

When does all this become available via DL?

Back
Top Bottom