The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a difference a week or 2 makes.

- Bron was washed on NT
- Curry was an elite defender on NT
- Kyrie was trash on NT

What a difference a week or 2 makes.

- Bron was washed on NT
- Curry was an elite defender on NT
- Kyrie was trash on NT
And now

-Bron is back to being best in league

-Curry has been exposed on defense

-Kyrie is the best PG in the league

Is Scottie right? Are they still the best since GS didn't win the ship?
I agree with him although I think what GS did cannot be overlooked as just another good team that didnt win. They still hold significance. But it will be like that Dolphins vs Patriots undefeated season kind of significance.

after 13 years Lebron can finally breathe...he knows the titles in miami don't mean anything, this one was for real

tears were shed last night, I'm so proud of those boys..

Can't wait for the parade Wednesday...going to be unreal!!!!!!!!!!
This is so clownish and pure bs 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Harrison Barnes went 5 for 32 in games 5 to 7. Not going to pull Ros Gold Onwunde playing like that bruh.

The Conqueror

Is Scottie right? Are they still the best since GS didn't win the ship?
I agree with him although I think what GS did cannot be overlooked as just another good team that didnt win. They still hold significance. But it will be like that Dolphins vs Patriots undefeated season kind of significance.

That Bulls team would have been a terrible matchup for golden state..

Bulls could have gone to their version of a death lineup and murdered the Warriors: Jordan, pipp, rodman, kukoc and Harper or Kerr

Talking about prisoner of the moment. That is for sure.
Example. Everybody mad Curry did that behind the back pass. Nobody was mad all season when he was doing it, or last season during the championship all the behind the back passes.

Granted, it was a bad pass that went out if bounds but it not out of the scope of what he has always done and Klay was open. It was just a bad pass.

Talking about prisoner of the moment. That is for sure.
Example. Everybody mad Curry did that behind the back pass. Nobody was mad all season when he was doing it, or last season during the championship all the behind the back passes.

Granted, it was a bad pass that went out if bounds but it not out of the scope of what he has always done and Klay was open. It was just a bad pass.
The sweet/cute **** caught up to them. 

Hey Steve Dame been Dame. 

The Conqueror
That's a baad man right there 
pimp.gif

Lebron Stormborn, first of his name, breaker of hearts, Khal of the Q, Protector of the rim, the one who was promised, King of Ohio and the Land

Last edited:
I'm waitin for the "Bron needs more help" explanations and renigs though. :lol:

Next season all we gon hear is ":wow: the Cavs are wearing the black sleeved jersies, they bout to go off"

Also, do we see a 3peat of this finals series next season?

Last edited:
Man I hope not :lol:,really wanted it to be OKC's year this year. Hopefully they regroup and restock while KD also returns. I'd love to see them go after Noah in the offseason.

Heat - OKC in next year's finals book it :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom