The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He still kind of does. Iman Shumpert is buns. They have the highest payroll in the league and half of those dudes are unplayable. KD does too though.

Last edited:
All the ho for JR. :pimp:

giphy.gif

I know Steph wasn't great on defense, but he was getting switched onto LeBron freaking James and had to go one on one vs Kyrie.

That's a recipe for disaster for everyone in the league not named Kawhi or Iguodala.

Very True

I'm glad it was Kyrie that hit that dagger because there were a few reckless GSW fans out there proclaiming that Kyrie and Love wouldn't have mattered last year because they don't play defense.

Even better was the fact that Love put the clamps on Curry shortly after, :lol:

Steph got the equivalent of a DP on those two positions, worked by a dagger Kyrie 3, then locked down by KEVIN LOVE in the closing moments. He should probably go get ankle and pride surgery, and home to be a family man

^

The King

ESPN folk conveniently going at skip now that he bout to leave

http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/new...gross-ryen-russillo/zlma8jg6u7kv1kz6g4jvid448

Thought this was cool
This is a really cool stat. 

As a fan of neither of the teams I can say this is the best series and best game 7 i've ever seen people, hated on the blowouts but I've always found blowouts entertaining in there own way
laugh.gif
 and the blowouts helped make us not ready for that game 7 to where we weren't ready for that close game throughout at all 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Great way to end the basketball season.

So the Warriors ended their drought last year and Cleveland this year. Wizards in 2017?
Naw B the Hawks 
pimp.gif
 I already picked out which firetruck i'm gonna steal word to the fans in Cleveland 
laugh.gif

Not sure if serious... :rolleyes

Very serious. You put LeBron on Washington then the Wizards are champs. Go look up Kyries career double doubles as a NBA PG and then come back and talk to me. Cavs were a lottery team led by Kyrie before LeBron came. Wall has LED his team to the second round.

Derozan? LMFAO.

The fact that you think the Lakers are putting their championship hopes on a player like Derozan shows that YOU are the clown.

And maybe I know something you don't. The FACT of the matter is, you don't know for a FACT that I know something you don't. So let's cut that silly BS right off the bat.

Whether or not Kupchak stays isn't the point. The BUSS family still runs the show, and my boy Mr. West is rising up the ranks real fast. Know who I'm talking about?

i can recall clowns like you who hail from Phoenix who said back in 2005-2006 (remember those wannabe Suns aka Smurfs aka pretenders) and beat on the Smush Parker/Kwame Brown/Brian Cook/Chris Mihm Lakers and said that the Lakers wouldn't come close to contending any time soon. Tell me what happened in 2008 after one acquisition changed the whole game?

And how in God's name do you have any clue that the Lakers won't pick up Durant. Or Westbrook. Or Love. Or Eyebrow. Or that Ingram or Buddy Hield or whoever they draft on Thursday won't end up being the next great franchise superstar?

The Lakers are coming. And I'll laugh my you-know-what off all the way down Figueroa if in 2019 the purp n gold are back in the WCF.

Don't underestimate the Buss family bro. I'm telling you.

Make it $1000?

Kobe isn't walking through that door 10 years younger. And nobody is going to gift them Pau Gasol.

The Lakers will be back, of course. Best franchise in sports. But 2019? You need to put the weed down.

Last edited:
untitled-2jnkhf.gif
mean.gif

at least once per game had a dumbass pass like that
On his way to being better than Jordan they said...

Hope this L knocks him down a couple notches,the whole team really cause their heads were getting more full of air than a hot air balloon 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Very serious. You put LeBron on Washington then the Wizards are champs. Go look up Kyries career double doubles as a NBA PG and then come back and talk to me. Cavs were a lottery team led by Kyrie before LeBron came. Wall has LED his team to the second round.
IMO Wall is clearly the better playmaker and defender between the 2..and with his ball in his hands Wall might be the fastest player in the league (between him and Westrbook) but I dont know if Wall would've been able to make that shot Kyrie did.

Cavs fans on this board handled this Chip well.

GSW fans came in like they had spots on the roster last year and every day until last night

Last edited:
GOOD LORD ALSDJLKADJLADFALKFDJALK THA DISRESPEK
Kobe-esque.
sick.gif

Clutch, that boy was ready for the moment. I'm ready to see him hit many more

Right in the MVP's face too
smokin.gif
A real point guard. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom