The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
depends on who you ask...

for the lbj haters? theres nothing he can do to win favor. he could win the next 5 titles in a row. makes no difference

to the lebron "stans"? he can do no wrong.

as for curry?

he is what he is...an absolutely explosive offensive force that was well game planned for. but he'll be given all the credit for the win. just like he was in the thunder series

IMO

Who's giving him credit for the win? Everybody's talking about Livingston iggy the bench and the fact that he only had 11 pts.

Who's giving him credit for the win? Everybody's talking about Livingston iggy the bench and the fact that he only had 11 pts.

series win. not game 1. since when do they hand out the mvp trophy after game 1?

all i am saying is that it wont matter whether he wins mvp or not.

just like last year, it didnt matter that he didnt have a great series. his fans dont remember that.

Last edited:
If Lebron loses this Finals, he will be 2-5 in the Big Dance and 0-2 as a Cavalier. In other words, TERRIBLE.

He is dam near 32 years of age and as long as the Eastern Conference is as garbage as it is, Lebron's teams will never defeat the studs out West.

IMO, Lebron should opt out and leave Cleveland if he can't deliver them a chip.

There is only ONE solution: Take his talents to Los Angeles, where he can end his career as a Laker and I guarantee the Buss family will get at least 2-3 championships out of him.

If Lebron loses this Finals, he will be 2-5 in the Big Dance and 0-2 as a Cavalier. In other words, TERRIBLE.

He is dam near 32 years of age and as long as the Eastern Conference is as garbage as it is, Lebron's teams will never defeat the studs out West.

IMO, Lebron should opt out and leave Cleveland if he can't deliver them a chip.

There is only ONE solution: Take his talents to Los Angeles, where he can end his career as a Laker and I guarantee the Buss family will get at least 2-3 championships out of him.

0-3 as a cavalier. 07 still counts.

2 of 7 is a horrible stat.

he needs to stay as far away from my squad as possible. we already got d'angelo russell, and nick young. no more room for anymore f boys.

and that cward is never going out west less its to the clippers and taking melo and dwade with him. and even then they'd get mopped by the dubs. he just has to face it. the warriors are his 90s bulls.

Last edited:
I don't hold 07 or 15 against Lebron. Honestly what player in NBA history could you have swapped him out for and had a different result?

Its lightweight corny and disingenuous to shade him for those years, especially 2015.

With all that being said dude folded up like a cheap chair in 2011, 2014 and is looking washed now.

Dude has NO excuses and if they don't win then naw. I can't emm take dude seriously as potentially top 5 anymore.

Emm if you give him a pass for 07 and 2015 he still really only has 1 championship in a full season and folded up in 3 other Finals.

I don't hold 07 or 15 against Lebron. Honestly what player in NBA history could you have swapped him out for and had a different result?

Its lightweight corny and disingenuous to shade him for those years, especially 2015.

With all that being said dude folded up like a cheap chair in 2011, 2014 and is looking washed now.

Dude has NO excuses and if they don't win then naw. I can't emm take dude seriously as potentially top 5 anymore.

Emm if you give him a pass for 07 and 2015 he still really only has 1 championship in a full season and folded up in 3 other Finals.

Don't know how you can say he folded in 2014... Stats dont usually tell all the story but in here it's an exception... http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/2014-nba-finals-heat-vs-spurs.html

in 2013 yes Allen hit that big shot... But as I recall his the reason Allen had that opportunity. Lebron scored like 17pts in the 4th qtr to keep Miami in it... We all know what he did in Game 7 when it matter the most.

Lebron is the modern era Wilt Chamberlain... That's how I see his legacy.

2-7 is a horrible stat?

Man you guys are insane. Like for real.

97% of the NBA will never sniff a Finals.
That's all I have to say about that.

Seriously man... Jerry West is 1-9 in the finals and the logo. Wilt is 2-6...

2-7 half with a ****** franchise and most of his career with no HOF caliber coach...

30 teams and 1 trophy per year

That's like the whole graduating Senior class all trying to bone the same girl.

8 are close, 4 get some actions, 2 see the cooter and 1 gets it in.

If I'm at least in the 4 getting some actions, I'm kind of okay with that kind of

You're right about LA, just not what team - LBJ, CP3, Blake & DeAndre would rival the Warriors.

30 teams and 1 trophy per year

That's like the whole graduating Senior class all trying to bone the same girl.

8 are close, 4 get some actions, 2 see the cooter and 1 gets it in.

If I'm at least in the 4 getting some actions, I'm kind of okay with that kind of
This analogy is a masterpiece.

didnt see the game but i cant see how cavalliers can win a game in oracle arena when they were beaten 2 times by the raptors , seriously

:lol: at some (almost all) of you.

who is in everyone's top 5? what are the requirements? they need to be multi-year MVPs, winning record in the finals, and be the best player on their team in at least all but l championship run? MJ of course qualifies. bird and magic too. Kobe and curry and lebron don't.

Damn LeBron has zero moves. All he does is try to run you over.

Ding, ding, ding.

But... but... he makes everyone better!

When that athleticism goes oh man... gonna be a hard and fast fall from grace.

The weird thing is he really does have a historically high basketball IQ. Yet even with that gift he plays like a bull in a china shop. Blindly barreling into the lane.

Last time I checked both Jerry West and Wilt ain't self-proclaimed chosen one and the king

Blame SI and the media for that...

***** Bron will never change.

View media item 2054698
In other words, he needs more help. BUT YET, HE IS THE ONE THAT BUILT THIS TEAM. HE DID NOT SIGN UNTIL THEY GAVE TT 80+ MILLION $ ... Dont cry now!

What he saying is true... You're wrong. Lebron resigned months before TT resigned with the Cavs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom