The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a side note, everyone was worried about kevin loves defense and it really wasn't that bad. Kyrie may be the worst defensive point guard in the NBA though. Every time he was guarding Barnes or Livingston they got wide open easy looks or a layup/dunk. Dude had 25 but gave up 50.

Last edited:
On a side note, everyone was worried about kevin loves defense and it really wasn't that bad. Kyrie may be the worst defensive point guard in the NBA though. Every time he was guarding Barnes or Livingston the got wide open easy looks or a layup/dunk. Dude had 25 but gave up 50.
Yeah. Love played pretty well IMO.

This moment must've been huge for Livingston. Can't root against dude after what happened to his knee. That comeback is real

Yeah. Love played pretty well IMO.
This moment must've been huge for Livingston. Can't root against dude after what happened to his knee. That comeback is real

Yeah Livingston looked great. He got to his spots and got good open looks. There were only a couple shots he took that I thought were reasonablyou contested and on one of them he was being guarded by shump.

That awkward kinda ugly mid-range push/jumpshot/floater by Livingston 
pimp.gif

Because the one man is the leader of the team.  You act as if some of these players are playing with hobos.  I would argue that Lebron has as much talent around him, if not more, than the Warriors, but he uses that talent inefficiently due to the way he plays.  

Last edited:

Again, talent does not equate to wins. You have to do things with that talent. The 04 lakers team was one of the most talented teams of all time and they didn't win **** due to various reasons, Kobe being a big part of that. This cavs teamjust stands around and plays iso ball

But let's start the lebron doesn't have enough help excuses even though he hand picked his own team.

Last edited:
Yeah, because he didn't have a chosen one tatoo before that

Word. Let's blame the media for calling him the Chosen One, when the dude got it permanently inked on himself.

Ya'll too sensive if you gonna let that a reason to hate on a guy...

Lebron been under the spot light as a kid way before he got drafted... Came in the NBA with all that hype and has lived up to it.. Drafted by one of the worst franchise in history. Carried that franchise in the playoffs at a young age without a HOF coach.Cavs had one of the highest salary cap in the7 years he was there. The best player they were ever to sign was an old shaq, old jamison, and mo villiams. Played out his contract with out any complains. Gilbert was a cheap bastard and was just trying to cash in on Lebron's fame, he thought he didnt have to over pay for any other stars.

Last edited:
Locked Curry and Klay up, but forgot to play defense on the bench...smh
make some adjustments and it will be a whole different game sunday.

Locked Curry and Klay up, but forgot to play defense on the bench...smh
make some adjustments and it will be a whole different game sunday.

Seems like they need to make just a small adjustment... See if Livi/Iggy/Barnes/Barboas can duplicate that performance. But they have to play way better on offense. 89pts is not going to cut it.

Who do you think is gonna win this series and what was your take on game 1 DC?
The favorite, historically great, team will win the series.

When your bench dudes are doing THAT, and Klay and Steph were that off, man 
laugh.gif
 - I don't know what to say.

It was cool seeing Livi cook like that and Barbosa have a flashback. Don't expect either of them to do anything close to that for the rest of the series. Those, "Let me take some jumpers just so people don't say all I do is go to the cup" bad shots piss me off. But I know driving to the bucket takes alot of energy, so I assume that is why it is done as well.

K Love showed up late, which is a good sign.

Lue completely forgot about Frye after he got subbed out, I question why.

I was entertained though

All the open looks from 3 the cabs were getting from the weak eastern conference teams weren't there for them last night

They should continue to make lebron beat them until he is gassed

All it takes is one win on the road for them to steal this series

Sometimes warriors get a little too confident

Last edited:
Ya'll too sensive if you gonna let that a reason to hate on a guy...

Lebron been under the spot light as a kid way before he got drafted... Came in the NBA with all that hype and has lived up to it.. Drafted by one of the worst franchise in history. Carried that franchise in the playoffs at a young age without a HOF coach.Cavs had one of the highest salary cap in the7 years he was there. The best player they were ever to sign was an old shaq, old jamison, and mo villiams. Played out his contract with out any complains. Gilbert was a cheap bastard and was just trying to cash in on Lebron's fame, he thought he didnt have to over pay for any other stars.
Don't waste your breath man. Logic goes out of the window when discussing that man.

Even if his team isn't the favorite, he is expected to will his team to victory.

Irving was getting destroyed whenever he didn't fight over those off ball screens and had to switch off of Curry or when Bron chose to pick up Livingston & Kyrie had to guard a bigger player.

OKC had the flexibility to switch 1-3, CLE doesn't. That was expected. Lue tried to send extra help when he could by ignoring Dray & Iggy & conceding the open 3, but they combined to go 4/10 from there. Ouch.

Quite a bit of Irving's shots also came at the expense of ball movement, but that's how Cleveland plays.

Also

Cleveland isolated on 18 possessions tonight, scored one basket, fouled twice, rest misses or turnovers.
— Nate Duncan (@NateDuncanNBA) June 3, 2016

You just can't iso against these guys and expect to win.

Livingston hit a bunch of contested shots, he'll come back to earth. Unfortunately for CLE that may not matter because I highly doubt they hold Curry & Klay to a combined 20 points ever again.

Mark Jackson still salty tho

Mark Jackson is the worst. I still don't know why they let him commentate Warriors games. I would be bitter as hell if I got fired from a team and theyou went onto historically great things after that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom