The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A reporter asked Draymond if he was going to tone down his kicks last night and Draymond really held back calling him an idiot

Seriously though. Every time Draymond gets hit, his legs fly all the way up. He's gonna decapitate someone one day. NBA needs to do something about it even if he's not doing it on purpose. Reminds me of Kobe slapping the hell out of people while trying to draw fouls on jumpshots.

After watching the clip by 10k hours, I think Draymond just has weird leg spasms or something. When he does connect on the roundhouse it's bad but I really don't think grabbing rebounds and trying to score with "up + triangle" in his head.

kid you not the Cavs can score any and every basket of Lebron drives to the hole and just dishes to Tristan Thompson or Love in the post. EVERY SINGLE BASKET.

Lebron was having his way when Barnes was trying to guard him in the post. Once lebron turned his back to the basket and backed HB down, he was getting anything at at will. But I disagree with "EVERY SINGLE BASKET" comment. If it was Iggy or even Draymond on him, it was more like every other or every third basket. The warriors did a good job of collapsing on defense once lebron got down low and helping, and you could see it was bothering him.

They gave Curry and Klay a lot of attention which is what created a lot of open looks on cuts and backdoors.  Seemed like the game plan was to trying and lock down curry and Klay and make the rest of the team beat you which they did.

Exactly. That's why it's not a demoralizing defeat for the Cavs. They had a gameplan and stuck to it but a lot of players on the Cavs were just star struck by the lights. JR was just atrocious on both sides of the floor. Played just as many minutes as Love who everyone expected to be the liability for the Cavs. Tyron Lue has to find a suitable lineup because his lineups last night were bad. Channing Frye had barely any PT...

Lebron was having his way when Barnes was trying to guard him in the post. Once lebron turned his back to the basket and backed HB down, he was getting anything at at will. But I disagree with "EVERY SINGLE BASKET" comment. If it was Iggy or even Draymond on him, it was more like every other or every third basket. The warriors did a good job of collapsing on defense once lebron got down low and helping, and you could see it was bothering him.

I beg to differ. Draymond and Iggy were playing good defense down low but Lebron still got the looks he wanted. The thing is the refs swallowed their whistles down there and let them play. Lebron kept looking for calls that he's not gonna get in oracle. Once he realized that he didn't want to bother going down there anymore and expend all that energy. What else is he good at though? :rolleyes I fully expect him to man up game 2 and have his way in the paint. If he keeps imposing his will down there players like JR can get better looks because defense will begin to sag off on him

Steph missed atleast 3 wide open threes and some bunnies at the rim as well.

Cavs D was terrible all across the board last night. They didn't lock anyone up :lol:

Steph missing wide open 3's when he's fresh off of a 7 game series and yet Cavs hadn't played basketball in over a week until last night :nerd:

I beg to differ. Draymond and Iggy were playing good defense down low but Lebron still got the looks he wanted. The thing is the refs swallowed their whistles down there and let them play. Lebron kept looking for calls that he's not gonna get in oracle. Once he realized that he didn't want to bother going down there anymore and expend all that energy. What else is he good at though?
eyes.gif
I fully expect him to man up game 2 and have his way in the paint. If he keeps imposing his will down there players like JR can get better looks because defense will begin to sag off on him

Steph missing wide open 3's when he's fresh off of a 7 game series and yet Cavs hadn't played basketball in over a week until last night
nerd.gif
On the 22 possessions that Iggy guarded lebron, lebron went 1 of 2 with 3 turnovers.........I wouldnt call that getting whatever you want.

Kerr the easiest coach to like in the league.

It's crazy that he wasn't really that great in the Fromt Office but is on his way to be one of the best coaches in history.

Kerr the easiest coach to like in the league.

It's crazy that he wasn't really that great in the Fromt Office but is on his way to be one of the best coaches in history.

Kerr is definitely likeable. Dude has the wit of pop. while not going complete a hole on peeps. and you know if you cross him, he'll give you the hands. Son was gonna scrap draymond earlier this season. Plus he can coach.

I do wonder how losing Luke will affect the team next year though. They said it's his ability to identify mismatches that made him extremely valuable.

It's going to be a long series if the Cavs are really going to rely on dudes like Channing Frye to turn the tide of the series around

K Love pretty much met his averages last night and Kyrie is going to get his 20-25 on 40% shooting. And they still got blown out :lol:

They just don't match up well. It's over in 5 at the most

On the 22 possessions that Iggy guarded lebron, lebron went 1 of 2 with 3 turnovers.........I wouldnt call that getting whatever you want.

I can live with the 1 of 2 but those 3 TO's especially that big one in the last couple of mins of the 4th were huge. Lebron and Love together had 8 TO's. Dubs as a whole had 9. Cavs should've lost by 25+ last night. Them losing by 15 is a silver lining

Kerr is definitely likeable. Dude has the wit of pop. while not going complete a hole on peeps. and you know if you cross him, he'll give you the hands. Son was gonna scrap draymond earlier this season. Plus he can coach.

I do wonder how losing Luke will affect the team next year though. They said it's his ability to identify mismatches that made him extremely valuable.

Luke is going to shine in LA, can't wait to watch that play out.

It's going to be a long series if the Cavs are really going to rely on dudes like Channing Frye to turn the tide of the series around

K Love pretty much met his averages last night and Kyrie is going to get his 20-25 on 40% shooting. And they still got blown out :lol:

They just don't match up well. It's over in 5 at the most

Cleveland would've been better off against okc just for the fact that okc don't move the ball as well. Then it's just a matter of loading up on KD and Russ.

the only thing is, gsw has to take game 2 also.

Surprised nobody has mentioned that Bron typically loses game 1. and then they right the ship, so to speak. of the 7 finals, I think he's won like 1 game 1.

He's not?

He's about to win 2 championships in his first two years and beat the regular season wins record.

He stands alone when you talking about success out the gate.

With how the Warriors contracts is structured, barring any injuries, they're going to dominate for a while.

It's all on Bron too. Giving useless Tristan Thompson 80 million :lol:

Imagine if they would have instead made a play for a guy like Biyombo

the only thing is, gsw has to take game 2 also.

Surprised nobody has mentioned that Bron typically loses game 1. and then they right the ship, so to speak. of the 7 finals, I think he's won like 1 game 1.

Of the last 7 finals, he's only won 2 of them too.

I don't think GS HAS to win game 2. GS been down that road before where they split home court in a series already. No biggie for them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom