The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agassi and Bo had absolute fire back in the day
pimp.gif

Posite line > all
Performance unmatched
nope. on a strictly performance basis? u HAVE to give it to some of the lebron sigs, some of the kobes, and underarmour. if u talking looks its subjective, but the technology some of these shoes have had are above and beyond.

Kobe is probably the only player I ended up liking when he got older... I honestly hated him when he was dueling with the celtics for supremacy

i have the opposite feelings towards kobe. i loved anti-smush parker. 1-on-5 Kobe. Kobe during that era had the capability to absolutely dominate a game at any time and attack the basket with the best of them.

then father time stepped in and he became current day Lebron.

im a big dude, but i play like a small dude. best shoe for me was the lebron X. HOWEVER, the new adidas like the rose 6, and lillards are a close second. those shoes are sooooo comfy on court but i get scared ill break them. the wades are probably the 2nd most comfortable shoe ive ever worn but theyre too nice to play in. kobe 8 (and crazy 8s from adidas days) and 9 are GREAT as well. the underarmour curry 1s, 2s, and the one with the "charged" upper (forget its name) is also GREAT for basketball

This thread is flooded witth LeBron haters.. How can you possibly hate the KING?! Swap Curry for LBJ and Cavs would barely make the playoffs!

We'll start by teaching you the basics... basketball consists of two teams, each team has 5 players on the court at a time and the team that scores the most points wins. Now you are ready for lesson two.

Oh, what was that you said about Lebron?

:lol:

someone direct chaseboom to Magic Johnson's twitter page so he can learn the nba.

I mean I got no problem with lebron hate but when every single page is just 50% legit hate and 50% nonsense hate... it gets bothersome
your math is wrong because in every page either hotdogwater - rollingwhateverhisnameis and you are ridding hard for LeScum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom