The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This GSW team is more stacked than almost all the championship teams in the past 15 years.

They won a ring last year cause of luck
we now know even with love And kyrie they still would have lost. Can't play the luck narrative anymore. They already beat the second best team in the L the thunder this year

Last edited:
He's 2-5 not 2-7

Bron is 2-6 (maybe 2-7 tonight). Kobe is 5-7. Wait maybe my math is wrong too lol How many has he been to?

Cavs-L
Miami-L
Miami-W
Miami-W
Miami-L
Cavs-L
Cavs-? (More than likely L)

Last edited:
I will say Green was the MVP of the series so far. If warriors close it out tonight, his speech should start something like, "I did this for all the fathers and family men out there..."

Bron is 2-6 (maybe 2-7 tonight). Kobe is 5-7. Wait maybe my math is wrong too lol How many has he been to?

Cavs-L
Miami-L
Miami-W
Miami-W
Miami-L
Cavs-L

I gotta say though as I look at this the **** is kind of impressive to be in the finals that many times in a row man. East is trash but 6 straight. Thats beast.

Cavs-L
Miami-L
Miami-W
Miami-W
Miami-L
Cavs-L

I gotta say though as I look at this the **** is kind of impressive to be in the finals that many times in a row man. East is trash but 6 straight. Thats beast.
I am not impressed with a team being the D League champion and then regularly getting curb stomped in the Finals.

I will say Green was the MVP of the series so far. If warriors close it out tonight, his speech should start something like, "I did this for all the fathers and family men out there..."

Only acceptable mvp speech from dray

Some consider Hakeem the goat center and he only has two rings, what's the difference? We penalizing lebron for making it further than Hakeem all the other years?

Hakeem also played in the ERA of the actual GOAT, literally took a team full of role players to 2 rings, and didn't try to create the superfriends until all three were out of their prime. He also DOMINATED his superstar piers.

Alright now, I'm officially calling group think.

Man listen, I'm listening to the local broadcast and my man Desmond Mason is a host right, for those that don't know he's a former Oklahoma St star and a retired NBA'er for the once great Super Sonics(sorry @a55a5in11it was a great franchise and I hated you guys lost it) and this dude says

"Okay it's common knowledge league wide that stepping over someone is a no-no"

His co-host says "Yea but that's not as bad as Dray hitting him in the penis"

This dude Desmond says "no stepover is worse, if you hit someone in the junk that's just a cheap shot, the league is full of cheap shots, if you step over ME, that calls for a backhanded slap"

I call BS.
Desmond is normally a good listen and has a lot to say, but I changed the station.
Gave me that 'I'm just saying this to create a topic for call ins and radio beef.

Not buying it

Man listen, I'm listening to the local broadcast and my man Desmond Mason is a host right, for those that don't know he's a former Oklahoma St star and a retired NBA'er for the once great Super Sonics(sorry @a55a5in11it was a great franchise and I hated you guys lost it) and this dude says

This dude Desmond says "no stepover is worse, if you hit someone in the junk that's just a cheap shot, the league is full of cheap shots, if you step over ME, that calls for a backhanded slap"

I call BS.
Desmond is normally a good listen and has a lot to say, but I changed the station.
Gave me that 'I'm just saying this to create a topic for call ins and radio beef.

Not buying it

It's clear that they're just running with that narrative now, you see someone getting made of of and you want to join in :smh:

I call BS.

Not buying it
I mean this is the same stupid "BUT I GOTTA DEFEND MY MANHOOD" logic that is being said in here

Man Lebby wasn't just stepping over him. He was straight tryna teabag him. I swear there was contact. I feel for Dray's forehead.

I call BS.

Not buying it

desmond mason was a goon, **** kinda agenda would he care to push? multiple former nba players called lebron out, including the man who can't stand the warriors, barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom