The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That whole family look the same, I never understood people who have gfs and spouses who look just like them.

Anyhow this game. :lol: I still don't trust the Cavs, their role players and bench is straight doo doo. Kevin Love is garbage.

I hope this goes to 7, but I don't trust the Cavs:smh:

I'm sure Freud had checked it out

Steph should not be exempt from slander at all. If he let's this bum win another ring he's on my hate list. I'm letting them slide because of the bs suspension but next game it's time to close em out.

Though the loss is less due to a suspension of a player of the Warriors. Their roster is very deep.
But Curry could be blamed for being below his season average output not able to close out.
Instead it was Klay (again) to lead the offense.
In case the Warriors win the chip i don't think that curry deserves the finals mvp at all.

Kyrie & LeBron were special tonight both scoring 41pts to lead the Cavs in the Game 5 win.
— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson) June 14, 2016
When you have a big game on the road your superstars have to dominate and that's exactly what LeBron and Kyrie did.
LeBron James and Kyrie Irving become the first teammates to score over 40pts in a finals game.
The Cavs win over the Warriors tonight just shows you how much Draymond Green means to the Warriors team.
The Warriors didn't play a smooth game on offense or defense because of the absence of Draymond Green.
After the Cavs win in Golden State tonight, I really feel that there will be a Game 7.

Avy checked

Gotta made an avatar gif from the video I posted few mins ago

This is too funny
:rofl:

Kyrie & LeBron were special tonight both scoring 41pts to lead the Cavs in the Game 5 win.
— Earvin Magic Johnson (@MagicJohnson)

June 14, 2016

When you have a big game on the road your superstars have to dominate and that's exactly what LeBron and Kyrie did.

June 14, 2016

LeBron James and Kyrie Irving become the first teammates to score over 40pts in a finals game.

June 14, 2016

The Cavs win over the Warriors tonight just shows you how much Draymond Green means to the Warriors team.

June 14, 2016

The Warriors didn't play a smooth game on offense or defense because of the absence of Draymond Green.

June 14, 2016

After the Cavs win in Golden State tonight, I really feel that there will be a Game 7.

June 14, 2016
I read each one with Magic's voice lol.

Boss Bron **** Love :rofl:

giphy.gif
:rofl:
This guy Love looks like he was about to cry to his mommy

Last edited:
dray should've played. guarantee bron don't get close to 40 next game. son dropped 40 on harrison barnes switch offs and wide open jumpers where dudes let him shoot.

cavs food game 6.

Max Barnes lost them the game more than Curry chucking 3's
I've never seen so many wide open 3's missed

but then again, live by the 3, die by the 3, Warriors missed 2 straight 3's that would have made it 99-98 in the 4th

I still think its going 7, Bogut being out will be huge, he sucks yeah but hes a big and Thompson will just feast and kick it out for open 3's next game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom