The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boss Bron **** Love :rofl:

giphy.gif
:rofl:
This guy Love looks like he was about to cry to his mommy

'bron bron, did you see that shot i made? gimme 5 fammmmmm!!!'

'...............cuhh...SHUTCHO DUMB AS UP B, it's the 1st qtr'

Max Barnes lost them the game more than Curry chucking 3's
I've never seen so many wide open 3's missed

but then again, live by the 3, die by the 3, Warriors missed 2 straight 3's that would have made it 99-98 in the 4th

I still think its going 7, Bogut being out will be huge, he sucks yeah but hes a big and Thompson will just feast and kick it out for open 3's next game
Festus gonna step up

I can tolerate any slander
Except hating on baseball and soccer
I bet y'all never played them as a kid if u hate these sports

What happened to you man :smh:

First the Future Hendrix heel turn. Now you're a Bron Stan. Smh

This dude lamekilla lamekilla a straight groupie [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Ole whoever winning *** ***** man damn. U used to be a cool dude on here but your flip flopping antics are old. When he drop 18 next game u gonna be trynna slander again.

He stay switching from LeBron stan to hater.

Ole flip-flopping indecisive looking boy. :lol:

yeah dude needs to drop the killa from his name. :lol:

:rofl: im sorry fellas. I don't **** with Draymond hee-haw mouf ***. And then the fact that people were throwing him up on a pedestal and discrediting Lebron was too wack. I went against the grain and picked the Cavs at the start of this series. All these over night warrior fans need to be exposed and now it's lookin like...we are all witness :nthat:

Lebron is still a diva and has done a lot of lame ****...a lot. But the Warriors downfall will come from Draymond, book it. The ***** spazed on Steve Kerr on some star player **** and that's y'all hero? :lol: I'm neither a Bron hater or fan now. I'm just a bystander

i actually love playing baseball.  ish is boring as hell to watch tho. never played nor wanted to play soccer. ish is boring as hell. rather watch paint dry then watch a soccer or baseball game. 

Not true I still have many problems with the sport regardless
If anything, I have more problems with players getting away with **** and officiating in the NBA than any problems in baseball.
The unwritten rules in baseball really bother me I don't think pitchers should be allowed to go at people at all etc. NBA officials are terrible and players get away with a lot but really all sports have things that could be done to make it better well clean up the viewing experience at least. 

Last edited:

i actually love playing baseball.  ish is boring as hell to watch tho. never played nor wanted to play soccer. ish is boring as hell. rather watch paint dry then watch a soccer or baseball game. 
So you telling me u never liked watching baseball during the steroid era, like Bonds, Big Mac, and Sosa launching bombs
That was entertaining as hell

eh w/e different strokes for different people

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom