The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How did we get off track so fast game 5* just ended like less than 40 minutes ago 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

summer baseball is awful. and I love the sport.
I can agree with this its just so much baseball...the Braves don't make it any easier for me to struggle through these summer games either 
mean.gif
way too much. ESPN hardly showcases the games I wanna watch. Always showing the cardinals, yankees.. etc. 

If the game is playing out well, the commentary is usually boring, not a lot of energy from Dan Shulman. better doing CBB 

So you telling me u never liked watching baseball during the steroid era, like Bonds, Big Mac, and Sosa launching bombs
That was entertaining as hell

eh w/e different strokes for different people
roid era ******* on right now.. dont get no better than that

Last edited:
So you telling me u never liked watching baseball during the steroid era, like Bonds, Big Mac, and Sosa launching bombs
nope. i used to watch the highlights on espn when espn had highlights but never wanted to see a game. even going to games is wack for me. last few times i tried going to a baseball game with the homies i leave in the 2nd inning every time right after i finish eating. 

The unwritten rules in baseball really bother me I don't think pitchers should be allowed to go at people at all etc. NBA officials are terrible and players get away with a lot but really all sports have things that could be done to make it better well clean up the viewing experience at least. 
Pitchers rarely go after hitters and NFL players don't flop, try complain, but they don't do anything nearly as bad as flopping. So much flopping, traveling, and complaining in the NBA, this **** gets sickening to watch sometimes.

nope. i used to watch the highlights on espn when espn had highlights but never wanted to see a game. even going to games is wack for me. last few times i tried going to a baseball game with the homies i leave in the 2nd inning every time right after i finish eating. 
I guess that ain't any different from some "Dodger fans" :lol:

Kyrie was ridiculous as expected this game. Sad part is as great as he has been most of these finals if cabs pull off comeback lebby locked for MVP.

Dubs don't want game 7 the pressure would be crazy

The unwritten rules in baseball really bother me I don't think pitchers should be allowed to go at people at all etc. NBA officials are terrible and players get away with a lot but really all sports have things that could be done to make it better well clean up the viewing experience at least. 
Pitchers rarely go after hitters and NFL players don't flop, try complain, but they don't do anything nearly as bad as flopping. So much flopping, traveling, and complaining in the NBA, this **** gets sickening to watch sometimes.
I've seen some NFL players flop before its in football too. But yes its really bad in the NBA the flopping in the NBA won't really stop until the refs stop giving the fouls and start telling the players to just get up. The traveling can be hard to catch since the players are moving so fast at times but it could still be called better.

Last edited:

eh w/e different strokes for different people

roid era ******* on right now.. dont get no better than that
tbh I think they should just let athletes juice it up
It's more entertaining tbh

Why does the thread look like there hasn't been a game for 3 days
laugh.gif
I really don't know how it got off track this fast when a game just ended 
laugh.gif

But I am participating in the derailment so i'll chill.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom