The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ck4qDO5VEAQHauS.jpg

clean fit..that jean cut tho :x...joints gotta be akdemiks.

tbh I think they should just let athletes juice it up
It's more entertaining tbh
i agree... 90s had cats like brady anderson comin outta nowhere jackin 50...ken caminiti hittin 40
laugh.gif

Last edited:
:rofl: im sorry fellas. I don't **** with Draymond hee-haw mouf ***. And then the fact that people were throwing him up on a pedestal and discrediting Lebron was too wack. I went against the grain and picked the Cavs at the start of this series. All these over night warrior fans need to be exposed and now it's lookin like...we are all witness :nthat:

Lebron is still a diva and has done a lot of lame ****...a lot. But the Warriors downfall will come from Draymond, book it. The ***** spazed on Steve Kerr on some star player **** and that's y'all hero? :lol: I'm neither a Bron hater or fan now. I'm just a bystander
Pathetic

in b4 'dubs lost on purpose'

lowkey they did though. They want dray to enjoy in the festivities. and the fact that they want to destroy those scrubs in cleveland back to back.

NBA really screwing around with this scheduling..

IF cavs pull out game 6 (on Thursday), these dudes potentially got game 7 on Sunday..

These dudes don't know Sundays are for GOT ey.. Got the bastardbowl coming

Saturday would have been perfect.. Shhhhhhhh I'm of the view the super bowl should be held on a Saturday

Last edited:
A potential game 7 I'm interested in, finally on a Sunday and I'm working. F U NBA

I'm off Thurs though.

#mustendthurs
#ihatelebron

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom