The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm [emoji]128128[/emoji]

Who seen the gif floating around of Irving throwing the pop to James with Curry's shoe in the trash can? :rofl: :rofl:

Idk how to paste from twitter... Someone help me

Real nice case they got the trophy in 
laugh.gif

Some yellow plastic **** with old half torn off stickers? 

Quote:
We all know why. 41-16-7-3-3.
numbers dont even tell the whole story. like the fact that lebron disappeared in the 4th like usual and was bailed out for most of the game. he got away with absolute MURDER. and there really might be some correlation between lebrons numbers when dray is guarding him vs this game after getting him suspended. but i digress, its a nice stat line nevertheless. big *** asterisk next to that thing tho. in bold. and underlined.

Ayesha needs to shut the hell up :lol:

How many times they did call some BS foul b/c of Varejao's flopping ***...not to mention that missed "out of bounds" call on Myrie?

Ayesha's twitter feed 
roll.gif
 Glorified groupie getting caught in her feelings.

These 2 frontrunners were made for each other

Quote:
numbers dont even tell the whole story. like the fact that lebron disappeared in the 4th like usual and was bailed out for most of the game. he got away with absolute MURDER. and there really might be some correlation between lebrons numbers when dray is guarding him vs this game after getting him suspended. but i digress, its a nice stat line nevertheless. big *** asterisk next to that thing tho. in bold. and underlined.

:rofl:

Never change.

LeBron haters...

Yeah, but that's only because kyrie had had all the defenses attention.

Yeah, that's only because draymond didn't play. (But give igoudala ALL the credit on defense vs. LeBron)

Yeah, but he was only x for x in the 4th quarter.

Etc etc

Last edited:
Cats were slandering the **** outta lebron BEFORE the game. No where to be found after the game. Recognize the greatness.

MANS LEAGUE.

there really might be some correlation between lebrons numbers when dray is guarding him vs this game after getting him suspended. but i digress, its a nice stat line nevertheless. big *** asterisk next to that thing tho. in bold. and underlined.
Hell yea there is a correlation and it's "team defense", it's not the same with Dray gone.

They said Iggy locks Bron up though
laugh.gif

Klay was the man tonight but his great game wasted. Too many stupid turnovers mixed in with some horrible shot selection plus the great games from bron and Kyrie equals an easy L for the dubs.

I'm pretty sure Bron and kyrie won't go off like that again, especially once dray is back. Gonna be a tough blow if bogut don't play but warriors still got the depth to off set that.

Props to Bron and kyrie tonight. Dudes were on some other ish...Klay was on that level too but didn't have a partner in crime like those two. Iggy played good as well.

Bron haters definitely salty tonight thinking up the dumbest things to try and hate on this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom