The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

Never change.
never will. its F lebron till i die, or until he starts playing like man more than once a post season

That missed out of bounds was egregious:lol:. I don't think I've ever seen a call that bad in my life of hoops watching/playing

Cats were slandering the **** outta lebron BEFORE the game. No where to be found after the game. Recognize the greatness.

MANS LEAGUE.

Dray didn't play though. We'll see what he does in Game 6.

Quote:
numbers dont even tell the whole story. like the fact that lebron disappeared in the 4th like usual and was bailed out for most of the game. he got away with absolute MURDER. and there really might be some correlation between lebrons numbers when dray is guarding him vs this game after getting him suspended. but i digress, its a nice stat line nevertheless. big *** asterisk next to that thing tho. in bold. and underlined.
No, Verajo's floppin *** got away with murder. It is a TEAM sport, when Bron fell off most likely due to being exhausted, Kyrie had his back. You cant down play a damn near triple double performance. Asterisk lol...

That missed out of bounds was egregious:lol:. I don't think I've ever seen a call that bad in my life of hoops watching/playing
yall make me sick. lebron elbowing peoples necks, shoving them out of bounds, there was at least 3 blatant pivot foot switches that everyone in the crowd could see but the ref standing right there couldnt, phantom foul calls...but the ball bouncing just inside the out of bounds line was the most egregious.

tumblr_mx1zse0cVl1qk6zdio1_400.gif

No, Verajo's floppin *** got away with murder. It is a TEAM sport, when Bron fell off most likely due to being exhausted, Kyrie had his back. You cant down play a damn near triple double performance. Asterisk lol...
so in your opinion, varejaos 2 flops were worse than the fouls lebron BY HIMSELF got away with. k.

It's crazy how much slander Green gets for being a "dirty" player when Dellavadova was doing the most last season...

Draymond looks like a saint in comparison to some of the grimey acts commited by that bum. :smh:

Quote:
numbers dont even tell the whole story. like the fact that lebron disappeared in the 4th like usual and was bailed out for most of the game. he got away with absolute MURDER. and there really might be some correlation between lebrons numbers when dray is guarding him vs this game after getting him suspended. but i digress, its a nice stat line nevertheless. big *** asterisk next to that thing tho. in bold. and underlined.
Let them cook. Theyre so salty they have to hold off on these dank memes for another 3 days.
smokin.gif

bottom line, steph should be ashamed. i actually want to hear him say it. he is letting his team down time and time again with these performances. they have to gameplan for this stuff. its just a double team. if you KNOW theyre going to double team on every play, then u know someone is open on every play. now PLAN. theyve done this for 2 or 3 games now. make the adjustment as an elite player and coach. this is a pathetic. i dont want lebron to win but 1 more of these no show games and he deserves it.

Warriors should have had this, but gotta give props to Kyrie and LeBron for balling out, they hit some crazy 1 on 1 shots. With Draymond back, and with adjustments that Kerr is going to make, I like Warriors' chances in game six. Even if Bogut's out, Ezeli is more than serviceable to replace him in the starting lineup, and it's not like he would play much anyway (as Warriors go to their smaller lineup).

I really think Steph will have a big game in Game 6, he tends to pull through at the end of each playoff series.

Last edited:

He's had near triple doubles in the first 4 games and yet was ineffective for the most part and his team last 3 if those 4.

Ayesha needs to shut the hell up :lol:

How many times they did call some BS foul b/c of Varejao's flopping ***...not to mention that missed "out of bounds" call on Myrie?
Just be quiet and let your man take care of his business. Shoot I never see Bron wife saying ish. I know she lowkey be wanting to say some stuff. All the hate that dude recieves..

RFG was right?

GSW done with no Bogut?

Dray going to get an early flagrant and tossed?

Hmmm, can't wait.

Cats were slandering the **** outta lebron BEFORE the game. No where to be found after the game. Recognize the greatness.

MANS LEAGUE.
Hope you'll stick around after Bron gives up another championship on his home court Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom