The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the real reason the dubs lost

steph side chick was there

Ck4nvZlVEAEtJAR.jpg

The Lebby coddling and D riding by the league needs to stop is all I'm sayin...
Lebron has a way with words that helps with this and Why stop though, it works, and it's legal.

It's no worse than an Anderson Verachow flop.

Last edited:
Shout out to LBJ and Kyrie. Don't care if Dray didn't play, still a hell of a performance and effort from those 2.

You could tell within the first couple minutes of the game tonight was gonna be one of those nights where Raymone would impose his will. Assertive from the jump, fully confident with whatever he was doing, no hesitation. Good for him, he shut up a lot of critics and naysayers for one day.

I don't have #'s in front of me, but it felt like a lot less Iggy on LBJ than previous games. Way more Barnes//Livingston on him than I would've liked, especially after seeing he was in one of those zones for the first 3 quarters.

So much for Kerr's patience that it would all sort itself out by the end. Nope.

Kevin freakin' Love lol. Nothing more. Another lol for good measure.

I'm not gonna be happy if this series interferes with my weekend.

I didn't like what I saw from Kerr in the post game interview.

He sounded worried. May leave him playing not to lose instead of Playing to win.

It's def going 7, better take the ipad with you Sunday.

Respect for uncle drew he wasn't gonna go out like a sucka, so yes lebum is gonna ride him, doesn't mean they won cos of lebum, that was all uncle drew out there.
They still gonna lose in 6 doe

You're 100% right. Those 41 points Bron put up were pretty worthless.

Lebron has a way with words that helps with this and Why stop though, it works, and it's legal.

It's no worse than an Anderson Verachow flop.

That's true... If you have this much pull then why wouldnt you use it to your advantage.
It's all a matter of how much Lebron values his own legacy at this point.... Cause it's pretty evident especially on social media that alot of people which includes peers, former players and fans don't agree with alot of his actions lately.

Steph better pop a senzu bean and hit the hyperbolic time chamber for 2 days. Kyrie smells blood. Tonight all his shots were falling. Lock him up next game and let lebron get his. Soft double teams on kyrie, lock paint on lebron. On offense if they're double teaming Steph, have a shooter as the swingman at all times. Kill them with ball movement. It's not rocket science.

I didn't like what I saw from Kerr in the post game interview.

He sounded worried. May leave him playing not to lose instead of Playing to win.

It's def going 7, better take the ipad with you Sunday.

what didnt you like? imo everybody sounded chilla and relaxed as usual. I dont think this loss affects them mentally simply because dray didn't play. they know whats up. dray and iggy together wouldn't have allowed bron to drop 40+. So if they kept him around 25-30, compltely different game. it's bron first 40 point game all year. i wouldn't look too much into it as an observer.

Last edited:
Shout out to LBJ and Kyrie. Don't care if Dray didn't play, still a hell of a performance and effort from those 2.

You could tell within the first couple minutes of the game tonight was gonna be one of those nights where Raymone would impose his will. Assertive from the jump, fully confident with whatever he was doing, no hesitation. Good for him, he shut up a lot of critics and naysayers for one day.

I don't have #'s in front of me, but it felt like a lot less Iggy on LBJ than previous games. Way more Barnes//Livingston on him than I would've liked, especially after seeing he was in one of those zones for the first 3 quarters.

Kevin freakin' Love lol. Nothing more. Another lol for good measure.

That's where Dray is missed the most, those switches. But I'll give credit to Bron he finally took some jumpers. You kinda have to live with that though, that hasn't been the case all season he's been awful outside of the paint.

By the way guys, unrelated, but let me toss you the oop.

All tmobile customers, make sure you download the "tmobile Tuesdays " app if you haven't already.

In a nutshell, tmobile is giving all of its subscribers some good free stuff. And it's actually good stuff. It started last Tuesday, and all you have to do is log in to the app.

Last week, it was a free medium pizza from domino's, a free movie ticket to see war craft, a free small frosty from Wendy's, and a free vudu movie rental.

Enjoy!

i need these tho

View media item 2067560

i know yall aint notice, but i'm a shoe head...every single big game kyrie has had, i mean close outs and when he would really kill..he had these on. Against the pistons, hawks and raptors. Watch out for them next game

what didnt you like? imo everybody sounded chilla and relaxed as usual. I dont think this loss affects them mentally simply because dray didn't play. they know whats up. dray and iggy together wouldn't have allowed bron to drop 40+. So if they kept him around 25-30, compltely different game. it's bron first 40 point game all year. i wouldn't look too much into it as an observer.
It was the first time I sensed some frustration and it kind of bled over into him shading the competition.

It was just the way it came off but what  he said was "we're still up 3-2, I like our chances. I'd definitely rather be us than them. I know we're going back to Cleveland but but but but...."

You're 100% right. Those 41 points Bron put up were pretty worthless.

Definitely would've been if kyrie didn't carry that entire 4th quarter. Just like klays 38 were useless

I would much rather have Lebron feed the hot hand then take shots he's not making at that time. Smart play in my book. And if I remember correctly Bron didn't go scoreless in the 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom