The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you need to go re-read this thread after the Cavs won.  I think everyone gave Lebron his due for a great game Monday except for the dude who is on the same trolling status as Rollin.

lmao I just said the same thing hahahaha

cavs fans aint gotta worry :smokin

NBA on ESPN ‏@ESPNNBA
Mo Williams plans to exercise his player option, which would keep him with Cleveland for the 2016-17 season.

Maybe biggest comeback in nba history but not biggest upset. Plenty people believe that cavs should and would win series from the start and while they were an underdog still have been favored couple times this series.

I just want to clarify that I don't think steph is a bum, he's the greatest shooter that I've ever seen and had me in awe all season. He most definitely deserved his mvp award. I just think lebron is still the best player in the NBA and is easily the best all around player in the league.

I just want to clarify that I don't think steph is a bum, he's the greatest shooter that I've ever seen and had me in awe all season. He most definitely deserved his mvp award. I just think lebron is still the best player in the NBA and is easily the best all around player in the league.
That's respectable.

But kyrie will hit 80% playing iso for 38min again
If you shootin 80% you deserve to go iso...
Of course, but you think GSW gon let that happen again?

"Kyrie gon cook Curry/Klay"

He'll get back to his usual percentage which is still great, and he should have the ball on every key big shot basket.
I don't think GS 'let' it happen the first time, it was just one of those nights for Kyrie where his shot was just falling from everywhere. I would not expect him to shoot that well again.

Last edited:
Red Sox coming back from 3-1 is the biggest upset for me
I dont follow baseball but cavs are playing against the 73wins warriors which have not lost 3 games in a row this season
Also the warriors are 8-2 against cavs on their last 10 meetings
And the crazy thing is i actually think the cavs can win it in 7 if they take game 6

Maybe biggest comeback in nba history but not biggest upset. Plenty people believe that cavs should and would win series from the start and while they were an underdog still have been favored couple times this series.
If the Cavs from the trash east beats the team with best season record in the history of the NBA, and its hard to use 'history of the NBA' accurately in this thread LOL, coming back from 3-1 it will be in the discussion of the biggest upsets. That might just be personal as I never favored Cleveland

Last edited:
If the Cavs from the trash east beats the team with best season record in the history of the NBA, and its hard to use 'history of the NBA' accurately in this thread LOL, coming back from 3-1 it will be in the discussion of the biggest upsets. That might just be personal as I never favored Cleveland
This.  

If the Warriors lose, are they the most overrated team in history?

Bronn finna flourish wit a triple double tonight...and Myrie dropping another 40. #FactsofLife......god willing Love can show up...just for this ONE game and ONE game only....that is all
The game is tomorrow famb
nerd.gif
Maybe he was talking bout practice? Maybe the Cavs are having a Red vs. Wine game tonight, and he feels like Bron is gonna flourish in said scrimmage?

I think acting like Steph is strictly just a shooter...is selling him very short. This "all around argument" is tricky. Doing more things on the court...doesn't always = Impact. Tim Duncan or Shaq may have not been the "all around players" that Tmac or KG was...but they were better players.

Different positions. Different standards and different roles. Both LeBron and Curry grade very high in their respective roles for their position and for their team.

Sager on the sidelines for G6. About to bring out something special. :lol:

respect

I think acting like Steph is strictly just a shooter...is selling him very short. This "all around argument" is tricky. Doing more things on the court...doesn't always = Impact. Tim Duncan or Shaq may have not been the "all around players" that Tmac or KG was...but they were better players.

Different positions. Different standards and different roles. Both LeBron and Curry grade very high in their respective roles for their position and for their team.

Holds breath.....

Steph is more than just a shooter. just like Tim Duncan, steph can control the game without the ball in his hands because of being so lethal at what he does. He may not be the best on the ball defender but he's still dangerous because he has quick hands and is Deion sanders in the lanes, I respect Stephs game but I honestly think lebron is better all around because after doing all of the other thing he does he can still drop 30 on you. Steph is fresh and We're just numb to lebron at this point.

Exhales....

**** steph curry he gon continue to ride his team to a championship or his he gon finally step up? I'm sure klay is tired of carrying his ***

Steph is averaging 25/6/5 through this years playoffs...and is one win away from back to back Chips. The way y'all talk about him...you'd think he's trash.
Yet is the 4th most important player on his team in this series. Couldn't even lead his team at home to a clinching title win because Yuckmouth wasn't there to hide his Matador D against Myrie. He'd be sitting at home already if Klay didn't bail his *** out in game 6.

Keep gassin this one trick pony.

That lightskin and babyface has you falling for the okey-doke.

:smokin

but lebron would've won game 5 without kyrie?

stop it fam. you act like draymond's game isn't facilitated by the spacing steph provides on offense or by the fact that defenses are always focused on steph and klay that passing lanes and those lobs open up.

watching a team play and win > watching one player play hero ball

I'm starting to feel that klay is even more erratic than steph. at least steph will still put up some shots when he's not on fire but klay is either shooting from 40 feet every other possession or he's not even touching the ball.

just my impression of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom