The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to feel that klay is even more erratic than steph. at least steph will still put up some shots when he's not on fire but klay is either shooting from 40 feet every other possession or he's not even touching the ball.

just my impression of course.

Well that's definitely true of last year's finals.

Last year warriors won @ Cleveland with klay playing 25 mins and 5 points. Curry had 25 in 43 mins and iggy 25pts in
36 mins . Draymond had a triple double that game. All i know is ezeli is gonna start for bogut and everyone needs to show up. As long as they play like they did in game 4, should be a win. Especially after that home crowd loss. They will want revenge on cle crowd imo.

The Warriors are a very good team that mesh well together. That's why they can win even when someone has an off night. They're almost as good as the 2014 Spurs, almost.

Love and Frye gonna go 20-27 from 3 in game 6 and shake up the final :rofl: (I think its gonna take something of this nature to force a game 7)

Last edited:
Good for my dude Sager that he's finally getting to work a Finals game. 

I'm uneasy about what this says about his long term prognosis though. 
ohwell.gif

Tim Donaghy been goin in on the officiating and potential league interference

Last edited:
Well it doesn't really make sense that they wouldn't suspend a player after giving them a flagrant 2, but then turning around and assessing a technical after two players talked back and forth.  

Either way, the Warriors are pretty lucky to even be here because of it.

Well it doesn't really make sense that they wouldn't suspend a player after giving them a flagrant 2, but then turning around and assessing a technical after two players talked back and forth.  

LOL

This is categorically false.

Literally none of these suggestions are good.

Misses some wide open 3's...so he should stop shooting it and make it easier on the opposing defense by removing himself as a threat?

Misses some wide open 3's...so he should take a step in for a presumably better contested long 2?

Misses some wide open 3's...so he should sit there & wait for a defender to close out? And THEN pump fake, get the defender to bite, then waltz to the hoop for an "easy blow by". While the rest of the Cavs are apparently on the other side of the court or something, I'm not sure.

This might blow your mind, but...If Harrison Barnes is wide open, at the 3 point line, and has the ball...

...he should take that shot. It's not complicated.
wrong. if ur like 0 for 10 from 3....stop shooting 3s. you dont remove yourself as a threat because they still have to respect your shot. just mix up your game a bit. if curry is bricking 3s and starts driving, u think theyll say "ok hes done shooting 3s now so we can leave him open out there"?

yes, take a step in if your 3 is not falling. his 3s were wide open, a step in wont suddenly be contested. how do u even presume that happening? that was stupid.

if the defender is closing out to you, every hooper knows a pump fake will kill them. theyve committed to defending your shot and thats why theyre closing out. nobody cares about the rest of the cavs get the blowby and floater or scramble their defense and force switches by you losing your man and crashing the paint.

if harrison barnes is wide open at the 3 he should take the shot. definitely.... unless this scenario has happened 10 times in the same game and hes hit maybe 1 of em. then... take the shot that IS falling. common sense. definition of insanity. basketball iq. call it whatever u want.

My son Barnes was building homes on the floor of Oracle.

Never seen somebody miss that many open jumpers in an NBA game.

the in-game calls haven't been terrible this series. game 3 and after have seemed pretty fair and they've called stuff both ways.

my problem with the Draymond suspension is there's no way that his response to bron necessitated a flagrant 2. a double tech was reasonable, but i don't understand how they came to their rationale. i'm a gsw fan so obviously I'm going to be biased

and not sure how the warriors are lucky. cut that ******** narrative out. the dubs lost the ensuing game after the adams incident and dray played, his presence that next game made no difference

Last edited:
Losing Bogut hurts this time around.

Suspending Dray and letting Lebron and Kyrie get their confidence up going back to Cle is a big deal. Odds are stacked up agaisnt the Warriors at this point.

I know no team has ever come back being down 3-1 in an NBA Finals before, but this has the everything in place for it to happen. GS NEEDS to close out tomorrow night, or else the Cavs will be celebrating at Oracle.

Don't see the Cavs winning tomorrow or at Oracle in a game 7 with Dray.

Last edited:
Losing Bogut hurts this time around.

Suspending Dray and letting Lebron and Kyrie get their confidence up going back to Cle is a big deal. Odds are stacked up agaisnt the Warriors at this point.

I know no team has ever come back being down 3-1 in an NBA Finals before, but this has the everything in place for it to happen. GS NEEDS to close out tomorrow night, or else the Cavs will be celebrating at Oracle.

everything would include having g7 on their floor...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom