The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is literally exactly what happened last year... this time last year they won this game in cleveland to close the series. dont be a prisoner of the moment. the only difference between last year and this year is that klay was actually a factor last game. warriors still have this. im just hoping for an embarrassing blowout

What about game 5 makes people feel comfortable that the Cavs will win 2 of the next three?  They played that same ISO ball all game long that lost them 3 of 4 prior to that, the only difference is Kyrie was out of this world and Lebron hit basically all of his jumpers.  Nothing about that game scream to me that the Cavs are going to win this series.

this is literally exactly what happened last year... this time last year they won this game in cleveland to close the series. dont be a prisoner of the moment. the only difference between last year and this year is that klay was actually a factor last game. warriors still have this. im just hoping for an embarrassing blowout

Another difference is that Kyrie will actually be playing as well.

What about game 5 makes people feel comfortable that the Cavs will win 2 of the next three?  They played that same ISO ball all game long that lost them 3 of 4 prior to that, the only difference is Kyrie was out of this world and Lebron hit basically all of his jumpers.  Nothing about that game scream to me that the Cavs are going to win this series.

you didn't read? the cavs got their confidence back lol.

Bogut was a non factor this year and last year. Dude averages like 12 minutes per game. Our lineup is good with draymond back at center. No moz. No need for bogut. Varejao about to have a block party at the Q

lol I for sure see people typing it.  Didn't Lebron and Kyrie take all but like 4 shots for the Cavs in the second half of game 5?  If kyrie doesn't shoot an eFG% of 80% again then there is no way that works.

Exactly. LeBron the sometimes shooter

lol I for sure see people typing it.  Didn't Lebron and Kyrie take all but like 4 shots for the Cavs in the second half of game 5?  If kyrie doesn't shoot an eFG% of 80% again then there is no way that works.

man if HB and curry made half of the open shots they missed, the dubs would have won. G5 was the epitome of the nba being a miss or make league.

also true. the question is, can kyrie repeat an incredible performance like this one he just put on to make a difference. with 82 points from lebron and kyrie alone.... warriors are still in a position to win the game at all times except steph isn't hitting shots. if steph hits HALF the open shots he takes (like usual) then even with 82 points, the cavs wouldve still lost. so if steph wakes up, its game over.

man if HB and curry made half of the open shots they missed, the dubs would have won. G5 was the epitome of the nba being a miss or make league.
Not to mention the Warriors defense was pretty terrible without Draymond.  Lets not forget the Warriors lost by 30 in game 3 then turned around and won on the road for game 4.  I fear the Cavs have to woken the beast.  Not to mention Draymond is going to be beyond motivated.

also true. the question is, can kyrie repeat an incredible performance like this one he just put on to make a difference. with 82 points from lebron and kyrie alone.... warriors are still in a position to win the game at all times except steph isn't hitting shots. if steph hits HALF the open shots he takes (like usual) then even with 82 points, the cavs wouldve still lost. so if steph wakes up, its game over.
I feel you. But role players are known to play much better at home. Excluding Shump b/c he's a bum. But idk if we can count on Klay having a huge game. Just like how ppl say Kyrie may not step up, Klay may not either. 

game was a total fluke. fools gold at its finest. 

Last edited:
I saw a much more calm, focused LBJ & a Kyrie that didn't wanna get sent home for the rest of the season. Idk I feel like there are 2 sides to this. Also the Cavs have extra motivation since GS won on their floor last year. 

Are they?
laugh.gif

Bogut goes down and all of a sudden they're the underdogs?

I'm not buying it. It certainly is a big blow for GS, but they'll manage just fine without Bogut.
no according to vegas odds they are suppose to take game 6

I saw a much more calm, focused LBJ & a Kyrie that didn't wanna get sent home for the rest of the season. Idk I feel like there are 2 sides to this. Also the Cavs have extra motivation since GS won on their floor last year. 
lebron knew green was out and that was why he could breathe easier. the 1-2 combo of iggy and green on lebron is a lot for him to handle. that plus kyrie having one of the greatest games of his career (not to mention it was lebrons best game this entire year) got the win. but we're not going to see the perfect storm twice.

lebron knew green was out and that was why he could breathe easier. the 1-2 combo of iggy and green on lebron is a lot for him to handle. that plus kyrie having one of the greatest games of his career (not to mention it was lebrons best game this entire year) got the win. but we're not going to see the perfect storm twice.
Idk, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Cavs win this one. Maybe due to an unsung hero.

Yall acting like bogut is Shaq out there. Ezeli can definitely fill in for bogut as hes quicker and more active, just as long he doesn't commit any stupid fouls or TOs. GSW won without bogut last year, and can again this year.

Last edited:

lebron was walking into the lane. they went a big stretch with harrison barnes playing center iirc 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom