The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

If LeBron and Kyrie shots above 50% from the field, it's over for the Warriors.

I have the Cavs winning tomorrow.
As do I. Game 7 is more of a blur to me though.
why 50%? why can't they win if kyrie shoots 45% and lebron shoots 55%?
I think his point is that if Kyrie & LBJ can be offensively efficient, then they have a strong chance to win at home. He didn't mean the percentages literally.

How so?  If between the two of them they take 60 of the 80 team's shots that is only 60ish points between the two + whatever the rest give them.  The rest aren't giving them 40+ points needed to win.

lebron actually looked interested in scoring last gm
gonna be tough with green back. interested to see how he handles his emotions. the gm after he kicked adams, dude was hesitant and not aggressive. hopefully, he shows up and the w's close out.
http://www.vegasinsider.com/nba/odds/las-vegas/

vegas think cavs will take 6 and 7
if this happens... man...

that just shows home teams are favored both gms (if they get to 7)

I suppose I am just confused how there are so many people who think the Cavs are going to win this series after it took them two players doing something that has never been done before to win Game 5.

lebron actually looked interested in scoring last gm
gonna be tough with green back. interested to see how he handles his emotions. the gm after he kicked adams, dude was hesitant and not aggressive. hopefully, he shows up and the w's close out.

that just shows home teams are favored both gms (if they get to 7)

am i tripping? it shows that warriors are favored for g7?

Last edited:

I suppose I am just confused how there are so many people who think the Cavs are going to win this series after it took them two players doing something that has never been done before to win Game 5.
You're saying it like they won by 2 though. It was a 15 point win. At Oracle.

You're saying it like they won by 2 though. It was a 15 point win. At Oracle.
And it was close until Kyrie went off in the third.  And the Warriors were missing their best defensive player.  And bogut got hurt so they had to play Barnes at center.  

People act like the Cavs didn't just win by 30 at home then love by 10 at home the next game.  The Cavs literally did nothing different than they have done all series long get to into elimination position.  Its not like they figured it out and everything is clicking, people were just hitting shots they don't normally hit at that clip.  That isn't going to happen 2 games in a row.

I just looked it up.  Only 4 shots in the second half were not taken by Bron or Kyrie.  You can't win for an extended period that way.

Last edited:

u say shoot above 50% all willy nilly like this is something they regularly do lol. how is it over for the warriors when steph still sleep and theyre still in the game? lebron had his best game of the year, with steph being a nonfactor and draymond not existing and barnes not hitting anything...and still scraped by. yall looking at this with cavs tinted sunglasses lol

Like I would understand people thinking they were going to win because all of their role players finally got their **** together, but you can't count on one player to have an eFG% of 80% over 25 shots regardless of how great they are and that is what it took to beat a Warriors team WITHOUT GREEN AND BOGUT.

Last edited:
Cleveland fans, does the city generally admit that Lebby was the reason for Love? Or do they generally ignore that

Last edited:
if CLE wins tomorrow they win in 7. Do or die for the dubs IMO

Wouldn't be surprised if they find some way to suspend draymond again

Last edited:
the no love for RJ who is really putting in work right now lol, nor jr who helped yall steal one.... but yall got mozgov and frye up there lmaooooo

My dude Love should've never agreed to be part of that bootleg big 3 project :lol: :smh:. Now he's the odd man out

Last edited:
I'll take the warriors tomorrow for $200 straight up  if anyone's interested

nerd.gif

Last edited:
why 50%? why can't they win if kyrie shoots 45% and lebron shoots 55%?

:smh: I don't mean this literally

How so?  If between the two of them they take 60 of the 80 team's shots that is only 60ish points between the two + whatever the rest give them.  The rest aren't giving them 40+ points needed to win.

You can get 10 points from RJ, 10-15 points from JR, 15 points from Love etc. Totally doable.

Good opp to put some money in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom