The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But just like they say LBJ has no excuse for last year, neither do the Warriors this year.
Why do the Warriors need an excuse for winning the series?  Doesn't even make sense.

And plently of people made excuses for Lebron last year.

But just like they say LBJ has no excuse for last year, neither do the Warriors this year.
Why do the Warriors need an excuse for winning the series?  Doesn't even make sense.

I'm clearly talking about the excuse that GS lost last game b/c Draymond was out. But carry on.......

[thread="649456"]Quote:[/thread]

I'm clearly talking about the excuse that GS lost last game b/c Draymond was out. But carry on.......

kyrie and klove were out because sports-related injuries. dray was out bc bron's a straight up ***

Last edited:

No one is making excuses for them, people are just conveniently forgetting that the Cavs won a game when the Warriors didn't have their best defensive player and assuming that they are going to replicate the performance.  But if you are so confident lets put like $50 on it.

[thread="649456"]The Official Nba Finals Thread Warriors 3 2 Cavaliers 2 3 Game 6 Thursday June 16th/17880#post_26015011​[/thread]

kyrie and klove were out because sports-related injuries. dray was out bc bron's a straight up ***
The reason why they were out is irrelevant though. There's no excuse from either side. It's "next man up" as they say.

No one is making excuses for them, people are just conveniently forgetting that the Cavs won a game when the Warriors didn't have their best defensive player and assuming that they are going to replicate the performance.  But if you are so confident lets put like $50 on it.
I don't bet ppl I can't see in person to collect the money from bruh, so i'm good on that. But I just happen to think that they Cavs are gonna win next game. Don't take it so personal that I don't agree w. your opinion.

But losing Draymond is a big deal for the Warriors. He's the only player to have played in all 88 wins for the Warriors. Basically, when he plays they win :lol:

When Draymond plays, the defense is different and better. Better rotations, better closeouts, better help D, etc.

But losing Draymond is a big deal for the Warriors. He's the only player to have played in all 88 wins for the Warriors. Basically, when he plays they win
laugh.gif
These are the same ppl who said that it didn't matter that LBJ lost Kyrie & Love last year. Can't have it both ways. Neither team has an excuse. Although I do understand Draymond's impact to the team. They have the first ever unanimous MVP still on the floor though.

These are the same ppl who said that it didn't matter that LBJ lost Kyrie & Love last year. Can't have it both ways. Neither team has an excuse. Although I do understand Draymond's impact to the team. They have the first ever unanimous MVP still on the floor though.
Huh, who were is saying that LBJ not having Kyrie and Love last year didn't make a difference.  Literally everyone in the world made an excuse for Lebron last year.

But losing Draymond is a big deal for the Warriors. He's the only player to have played in all 88 wins for the Warriors. Basically, when he plays they win :lol:

It clearly doesn't matter that they didn't have Love last yr :lol: And Kyrie is showing now that it's possible his presence would've made the series different. But this is from an offensive view. Defense wins games and missing you best defensive player has a bigger impact imo.

It clearly doesn't matter that they didn't have Love last yr :lol: And Kyrie is showing now that it's possible his presence would've made the series different. But this is from an offensive view. Defense wins games and missing you best defensive player has a bigger impact imo.

DING DING DING

Tell em' what he's won, Johnny!

DING DING DING

Tell em' what he's won, Johnny!

They should've given Draymond that MVP then. Since defense wins games apparently.

You know why not having love and Irving wouldn't make a difference? Because the Cavs have the self proclaimed King on their side, and because the loss of Kyries and Loves offense was offset by better defensive players.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom