The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should've given Draymond that MVP then. Since defense wins games apparently.

They did give it to someone who played defense. His name is Andre Iguadola :lol:

I really have to take ppl's opinion w/ a grain of salt. Dudes really hate LBJ so they'll say anything to discredit. I don't dislike anyone from either team, so I'm just speaking from a neutral standpoint.

No, you're not. You actually sound like you're favoring the Cavs.

Tons of people made excuses for LeBron last year for not having Love and Kyrie. The same way people are making excuses for not having Green Game 5 which could've potentially swung the series to Clev favor.

We know how much more Green means to the Warriors than Love and Kyrie to the Cavs. It's one thing to want to be neutral, but it's another thing to be illogical. Which you're really being.

They're letting Sagar work an NBA Finals game because he's dying? :frown:

I'm not sure if the Cavs win the series though. But since I don't agree w/ you, I'm being illogical. Fair enough. I'm talking bout season MVP btw. If Draymond is so much to the team, & defense wins championships, then he's obviously the real MVP of the team. Judging from you guy's strong logic. Just b/c I'm not calling for a GS win, doesn't mean I'm not speaking from a neutral standpoint, but carry on....

Completely putting aside the fact that a game odds dont necessarily reflect "what Vegas thinks will happen".......

How are you interpreting the Warriors -5.5 in game 7 as Vegas thinking the Cavs will take it?
You guys need to quit telling him and just bet him game 7 if it happens haha.

I'm not sure if the Cavs win the series though. But since I don't agree w/ you, I'm being illogical. Fair enough. I'm talking bout season MVP btw. If Draymond is so much to the team, & defense wins championships, then he's obviously the real MVP of the team. Judging from you guy's strong logic. Just b/c I'm not calling for a GS win, doesn't mean I'm not speaking from a neutral standpoint, but carry on....
So does this mean that Shumpert is the regular season MVP of the Cavs since he is a better defender than Lebron?

They should've given Draymond that MVP then. Since defense wins games apparently.

They did give it to someone who played defense. His name is Andre Iguadola :lol:

I really have to take ppl's opinion w/ a grain of salt. Dudes really hate LBJ so they'll say anything to discredit. I don't dislike anyone from either team, so I'm just speaking from a neutral standpoint.

Tons of people made excuses for LeBron last year for not having Love and Kyrie. The same way people are making excuses for not having Green Game 5 which could've potentially swung the series to Clev favor.

We know how much more Green means to the Warriors than Love and Kyrie to the Cavs. It's one thing to want to be neutral, but it's another thing to be illogical. Which you're really being.

you recognize that the mvp doesn't actually go to the true most VALUABLE player in the league right? But it goes to the best player on the best team?

So does this mean that Shumpert is the regular season MVP of the Cavs since he is a better defender than Lebron?

Nope. I'm just using the logic that's being stated in here about Draymond being out. Like I said, no team has an excuse. It's the next man up.

you recognize that the mvp doesn't actually go to the true most VALUABLE player in the league right? But it goes to the best player on the best team?

Ok thank you for your input.

What about game three though?

What about what?  They won a game and then lost the next game at home to go down 3-1.  They played great in game 3.
Game 3 was full of mental mistakes and uninterested play by the warriors. Go watch the first 5 minutes of that game, they dug a deep hole, fast. Game 5 they just got beat, no excuses other than not having dray on the court.

Last edited:
Nope. I'm just using the logic that's being stated in here about Draymond being out. Like I said, no team has an excuse. It's the next man up.
Ok, so then Lebron had no excuses for losing in the finals last year then, right?  They lost because of his usage rate and terrible shooting and not missing teammates right?

Ok, so then Lebron had no excuses for losing in the finals last year then, right?  They lost because of his usage rate and terrible shooting and not missing teammates right?

Like I said, I wasn't one of the ppl who said any excuse for LBJ losing in the finals. Never put an asterisk on GS championship run either. So you're questioning the wrong person bruh bruh

What about game three though?

What about what?  They won a game and then lost the next game at home to go down 3-1.  They played great in game 3.
Game 3 was full of mental mistakes and uninterested play by the warriors. Go watch the first 5 minutes of that game, they dug a deep hole, fast. Game 5 they just got beat, no excuses other than not having dray on the court.

it didnt seem like they cared at all about that game. like it didnt matter if they won or not because they figured they'd take the next, which they did. They didn't even play with the same fire in game 3. it wasnt anything different the cavs did, besides make their shots. but the cavs scoring didnt affect the warriors effort, they just dgaf.

Like I said, I wasn't one of the ppl who said any excuse for LBJ losing in the finals. Never put an asterisk on GS championship run either. So you're questioning the wrong person bruh bruh
Good, now I can call Lebron an overrated bum for losing without his two best teammates last year.
pimp.gif

i really hope the series ends tomorrow if for nothing else than to end all of this anxiousness between games. I'm gonna be pissed if i have to endure more days of these chats. everybody is an ANALyst. My nerves would be shot heading into game 7. I want this stress gone bruh bruh.

i really hope the series ends tomorrow if for nothing else than to end all of this anxiousness between games. I'm gonna be pissed if i have to endure more days of these chats. everybody is an ANALyst. My nerves would be shot heading into game 7. I want this stress gone bruh bruh.
same and i dont even want a good game tomorrow. i want a gs blowout. i want them to show no doubt who is the better team. 

Post season is the only season that matters according to Shaq

But 400 3pt is pretty meh
laugh.gif
 Give it to Shump

same and i dont even want a good game tomorrow. i want a gs blowout. i want them to show no doubt who is the better team. 
I don't even think it would take a blow-out for the Warriors to show who the better team is.  Winning in six would clearly show that.

Losing Bogut hurts this time around.

Suspending Dray and letting Lebron and Kyrie get their confidence up going back to Cle is a big deal. Odds are stacked up agaisnt the Warriors at this point.

I know no team has ever come back being down 3-1 in an NBA Finals before, but this has the everything in place for it to happen. GS NEEDS to close out tomorrow night, or else the Cavs will be celebrating at Oracle.

Sense....

Stop making it....

:frown:

w

I don't even think it would take a blow-out for the Warriors to show who the better team is.  Winning in six would clearly show that.

winning in 5 would've really showed it, and made me a bunch of dough. I still get paid if the warriors win and in 6, but not as much.

i say all that to say this..

**** bron.

word? i made a few bets too and warriors winning in 6 pays more than winning in 5.

If the Cavs win in 7, how many tin foil hats are we going to see out and about screaming about how it is rigged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom