The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You've probably missed the rest of the playoff threads
laugh.gif
I'm talking about the last day or so.  Without a doubt, I have contributed to much of the Lebron bum *** slander, but everyone gave that guy his due for his game 5 performance.  I'm ready for him to go back to shooting 27% from 5-15 feet like old lebby balls

uh so why is craig sager doing game 6? ummmm shouldnt they have given him game 1 2 3 4 or 5? considering this series could have been over in game 5? whats really going on here?

we gonna have beyonce at halftime for game 7?

Cleveland takes game 6 at home...series heads back to Oracle game 7 is a nail biter that ends with a game winner from Bron.....NT then explodes and is offline for 3 weeks.

Anyone that thinks the Cavs are winning because if LeBron imho are idiots.

Both game that Clev won was majority of Kyries doing. LeBron just benefited from it. Actually the first game they won was solely because of Kyrie .. LeBron had good stads but the numbers came after the game was out of control. This last game he has a great game offensively and defensively, however the game was still within reach and LeScum reverted to his old self , making bone head decisions, shooting 3s , playing selfish not passing to Kyrie etc. Kyrie point in the other hand put the game out of reach and took the heart from the warriors. Again, both had a great game but personally offensively Kyrie had a bigger impact in that game and LeScum had a significant impact defensively.

why cheap *** cleveland dont get somebody legit for national anthem and they just play struggle karaoke with the fans?

watch GS get Adele or Yeezy/Bieber/Swift/Grande for game 7.

why cheap *** cleveland dont get somebody legit for national anthem and they just play struggle karaoke with the fans?

watch GS get Adele or Yeezy/Bieber/Swift/Grande for game 7.
why does it matter to you...your cheap *** going to be watching it on a 32" tube TV anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom