The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How could y'all not see this

The Warriors cut it down to 6 and uncle drew took the matter to his own hands with all the one on one plays - which I guarantee will not happen again

But if it wasn't for uncle drew do you really think all the lucky shos lescum made would matter?

NOT AT ALL

Lescum was irrelevant.
Let it go man..youre raising your blood pressure with all this aggressive typing.

Im telling yall man sea manup and jumpman gotta be unbanned if we're going to continue allowing a1rman to post.

Its ridiculous

more than anything i'm just mad those idiots missed their wide open shots. that game was literally the definition of 'they didn't do ****, we beat us'

cavs were just opportunistic. But there were legit 8-10 wide open, i mean hella wide open, like no defender within 8 feet, and they were bricks. Thats a quick 24-30 points. Just gimmies. Basically 3pt Layups. Game was definitely winnable without Dray. It just would've been easier and the open shots wouldn't have been as costly because bron wouldn't have gone for 40. If dray and iggy kept him around 25-30, completely different situation.

A1rman
What is taking place in here?
laugh.gif
Lebron smashed A1rman's girl and got her pregnant and he vowed to get his revenge by slandering him for the rest of his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom