The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why cheap *** cleveland dont get somebody legit for national anthem and they just play struggle karaoke with the fans?

watch GS get Adele or Yeezy/Bieber/Swift/Grande for game 7.
why does it matter to you...your cheap *** going to be watching it on a 32" tube TV anyways

:lol: you clearly dont know me fam, I'm ANYTHING but cheap.

Try and spell CLEVELAND without taking 2 L's though.

Exactly
Lebum still is a soft flopping cry baby who cries when be doesn't get what he wants - ok I guess everyone knows this

seriously why does everyone thinks lebum played great? The only great play he did was the block on Steph

His shots went in yeah that's nice. But those shots are ugly as hell. He drove to the basket against speights and he acted like he made a difficult Jordan move, this guy is so lame. Kobe and MJ is laughing somewhere every time they see this guy

This guy really does belong in Cleveland. If you've been in Cleveland you'll know what I'm talking about. Stinks out there
Do people actually read this guy's posts?  Everytime I see a post start with Lebum, I just move on.  And this is coming from a guy who hates lebum.

warriors shoulda been like mj. make friends with lebron buy him a gold chain and go to dinner with him then rip his ******* heart out on court

Exactly
Lebum still is a soft flopping cry baby who cries when be doesn't get what he wants - ok I guess everyone knows this

seriously why does everyone thinks lebum played great? The only great play he did was the block on Steph

His shots went in yeah that's nice. But those shots are ugly as hell. He drove to the basket against speights and he acted like he made a difficult Jordan move, this guy is so lame. Kobe and MJ is laughing somewhere every time they see this guy

This guy really does belong in Cleveland. If you've been in Cleveland you'll know what I'm talking about. Stinks out there

The hate is so strong in this post. Did your girl used to date Lebby or something? Geeze :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom