The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
everytime i ask for a sig bet nobody got the balls to bet against the warriors and then the warriors end up winning

more than anything i'm just mad those idiots missed their wide open shots. that game was literally the definition of 'they didn't do ****, we beat us'

cavs were just opportunistic. But there were legit 8-10 wide open, i mean hella wide open, like no defender within 8 feet, and they were bricks. Thats a quick 24-30 points. Just gimmies. Basically 3pt Layups. Game was definitely winnable without Dray. It just would've been easier and the open shots wouldn't have been as costly because bron wouldn't have gone for 40. If dray and iggy kept him around 25-30, completely different situation.

So much truth here.

The Warriors missed 8 uncontested 3's in the 4th quarter. When was the last time that has ever happened?

The game was still VERY close with a 7 point lead in the 4th quarter with about 5 mins left. Then Kyrie hits that shot off the glass for an And 1 to bring the Cavs up by 10.

Curry missed two open shots and Barnes also missed 2 open shots. Klay dropped a pass in the corner for a wide open 3 (this was the beginning of the Cavs run).

I know 3-point shots are low percentage shots and more often than not, the average NBA player will miss more of these shots than they make. But we're talking about the Warriors here. IDK if this happens again, especially considering all the defensive mistakes the Cavs made in both games 4 and 5.

I don't know if I can handle that type of pic though.  The combo of ranch and lint/cleveland pond scum build up all in there is going to be gross.

Last edited:

I don't know if I can handle that type of pick though.  The combo of ranch and lint/cleveland pond scum build up all in there is going to be gross.
laugh.gif
  don't worry..i'm cleveland hot...everything is clean i'm just not chizeled the same way as @Freeze

There is not a post that is ever made that I see in reference to Freeze's build, That I can leave without posting "Freeze is built like a brick house"

Bruh I remember the first time Freeze said that, I laughed for like an hour for some damn reason, **** is so funny to me, it's more hilarious than the famous "wash ya face B" to me. Still is :rofl:

Last edited:
Whoever plays the tomorrow between iggy green klay and cury gets fmvp?

Mmmmm idk if its that close. I think last game solidifies Dray's case. Then after him, maybe klay. Then iggy, then steph.

While steph has been solid, it hasnt been a very strong performance by him.

Mmmmm idk if its that close. I think last game solidifies Dray's case. Then after him, maybe klay. Then iggy, then steph.

While steph has been solid, it hasnt been a very strong performance by him.
I think klay and dray are front runners
Follow by curry because of game 4
And then iggy
Is it just me or curry always play better in cleveland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom