The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

His stats will always fool you
His stats don't fool you, he's just so ahead of his peers that his stats are whatever to people at this point. Especially since he's been doing it for so long. All that stuff will be more respected once he retires.
unfortunately it still won't be respected. Lebron will die as the most underappreciated legend of all time. It's a shame it really is.

The anti LeBron people do it on purpose though to make it seem like he has lost more than he has. You won't see the same posters say GSW went 73-82.

LeSnitch is going to ram his junk into Draymond's fist five minutes into the first quarter.
the thought of lebron forcing draymond to nut punch him.... is incredibly hilarious.
roll.gif

It's 2/7 not 2-7. I've only seen it incorrectly used on this site, it drives me crazy
Petty
laugh.gif
he is right though. i've found it kind of annoying as well. didnt drive me crazy, but, like, meh.
He's not even right though, 2-7 also translates to 2 for 7.
also translates to 2 and 7.
Yes. Yes it does. Neither is incorrect. Letting one or the other drive you crazy and falsely believing one or the other is incorrect.... is incorrect.
It's a moot point in here. NT always gonna say 2-7 or 2/7 or whatever other iteration because the hate for Lebron is that deep.

It's 2/7 not 2-7. I've only seen it incorrectly used on this site, it drives me crazy

Petty :lol:

he is right though. i've found it kind of annoying as well. didnt drive me crazy, but, like, meh.

He's not even right though, 2-7 also translates to 2 for 7.
I mean yeah, if you're talking about FT attempts or FG. But you're talking about W-L.

Do you say the Dubs went 73-82 this season?

The anti LeBron people do it on purpose though to make it seem like he has lost more than he has. You won't see the same posters say GSW went 73-82.

Because that's generally not how we communicate season win-loss records.

X for X attempts is commonly used in sports to demonstrate success rate.

Finals attempts is very specific and there's a corresponding rate of success. There's nothing incorrect about saying Lebby is 2 for 6 in the finals unless you just don't want to be reminded of that fact.

Last edited:
Warriors arent panicking. They held their own when they were down 3-1 to the Thunder.
This is exactly true. Cavs biggest thing they could do tonight to help their cause is just lock up Curry and don't let him get that cocky "I'm back" confidence. He gets that going early it's a wrap. Everyone will go nuts on the Warriors draining shots.

That's the point. Anything to slander LeBron. That's why I'm pulling for Cleveland to win this series. Oh and East over West of course.
The east is the butt to silverbackhoneys ****

Really though, 5 losses is still turrible.

Last edited:
The east is the butt to silverbackhoneys ****

I'm not even touching that conversation from yesterday. In no way, shape or form. Ha ha ha

I agree 2-5 isn't a good look. However besides LeBron his teams were always favored to lose. Only exception being vs Dallas.

Last edited:
saying 2-7 makes it seem like he has 2 wins & 7 losses
nah its 2/6 as of right now or 2-4 if you just going by win losses. i always  hear people say mj is 6/6 or kobe is 5/7.

either way lebron deserve all the slander. no respect for b made dudes. no matter how talented. 

Last edited:
It's a moot point in here. NT always gonna say 2-7 or 2/7 or whatever other iteration because the hate for Lebron is that deep.

Exactly, at this point it's just **** you gotta scroll past.

Will never understand that type of irrational hate from other men about a guy they don't even know personally. I can see being annoyed at his diva attitude sometimes but the guy is the best athlete of his generation and has done more for the game we love than could really be calculated.

Even after playing one of the best Finals games in history in an elimination game on the road against the best team ever, guys were in here still hating.

Your life is wrong if that's how you react to greatness, that's weird ****.

But I know "Lebby, Lebum, 2/7,"

Because that's generally not how we communicate season win-loss records.

X for X attempts is commonly used in sports to demonstrate success rate.

Finals attempts is very specific and there's a corresponding rate of success. There's nothing incorrect about saying Lebby is 2 for 6 in the finals unless you just don't want to be reminded of that fact.
Huh? Commonly used? I've never seen anyone say MJ is 6-6 in the finals. What the hell are you spewing? :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom