The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah because watching a player bulldoze his way to the rim for a decade because he is bigger and stronger than people is a real treat to watch.
yeah because that really is all he does...nevermind his passing ability or how about those chase down blocks?  so utterly boring

yeah because that really is all he does...nevermind his passing ability or how about those chase down blocks?  so utterly boring
Well apparently all Curry does is shoot as well.  I would also argue that Lebron turned the NBA into a three point shooting contest before Curry.  The guy has consistently needed a team full of players who can shoot the three to give him space for the drive.

Well apparently all Curry does is shoot as well.  I would also argue that Lebron turned the NBA into a three point shooting contest before Curry.  The guy has consistently needed a team full of players who can shoot the three to give him space for the drive.
You can't be serious

to keep it 100, nobody likes lebron because he can make the a pass that any middle-school hooper can make after the aforementioned bulldozing. and  nobody cares about the chasedown blocks that happen now like 3 times a season tops.... dont reach like that.

to keep it 100, nobody likes lebron because he can make the a pass that any middle-school hooper can make after the aforementioned bulldozing. and  nobody cares about the chasedown blocks that happen now like 3 times a season tops.... dont reach like that.
so lebron's passing is on par with a middle school hooper and I'M the one reaching? woahhh

kobe fadaways>>>>>>>>>>>

smokin.gif

kobe & MJ goat footwork >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

smokin.gif
im more of fan of high basketball skills/ fundamentally sound  players. always loved tim duncan and more skilled type players . the elite athletes types like westbrook , lebron no matter how great . that doesnt do it for me. thats just me personally. 

No one said anything about Shaq being bigger and stronger than everyone
shaq played like a man, ALL the time. dominating everyone. not by flopping and whining to refs and switching teams whenever he lost... but flat out DOMINATION and nobody could stop it. dunking on whoever whenever. he was the hulk out there. lebron is not the hulk out there.

giphy.gif

lebron has the passing ability of a 7th grader now.. yall kill me im out

so lebron's passing is on par with a middle school hooper and I'M the one reaching? woahhh
wait... so because i said a middleschooler CAN do it, theyre on par? YES, you are the one reaching. i know middle schoolers who can dunk. it doesnt mean their tomahawk is on par with lebrons. again, YES.... youre the reaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom