The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The anti LeBron people do it on purpose though to make it seem like he has lost more than he has. You won't see the same posters say GSW went 73-82.

Because that's generally not how we communicate season win-loss records.

X for X attempts is commonly used in sports to demonstrate success rate.

Finals attempts is very specific and there's a corresponding rate of success. There's nothing incorrect about saying Lebby is 2 for 6 in the finals unless you just don't want to be reminded of that fact.
Huh? Commonly used? I've never seen anyone say MJ is 6-6 in the playoffs. What the hell are you spewing? :lol:

That's because MJ isn't 6-6 in the playoffs mayne.

Dubs were only missing Bogut last game because they were also missing Dray.

Now that Draymond's back, Bogut's absence won't be that big a deal.

Cavs ain't even playing that big anyway.

Last edited:

It's a moot point in here. NT always gonna say 2-7 or 2/7 or whatever other iteration because the hate for Lebron is that deep.
Exactly, at this point it's just **** you gotta scroll past.

Will never understand that type of irrational hate from other men about a guy they don't even know personally. I can see being annoyed at his diva attitude sometimes but the guy is the best athlete of his generation and has done more for the game we love than could really be calculated.

Even after playing one of the best Finals games in history in an elimination game on the road against the best team ever, guys were in here still hating.

Your life is wrong if that's how you react to greatness, that's weird ****.

But I know "Lebby, Lebum, 2/7,"
/thread

So the Warriors were 73-82 this year?

If you're saying they won 73 out of 82 games yes.

If you're saying they won 73 games and lost 82 games no.

Context and common sense tells me you mean the former because there are 82 games in a season.

Last edited:
So the Warriors were 73-82 this year?

If NBA history was only kept and chronicled by this NBA thread. SMH. I'd feel sorry for our youth. Once we're gone Nick you have to lead the way bro. Your the young man we've placed the future of this thread on.

Bill Simmons
JVG
Zach Lowe.

All believe that AGAIN, LeBron should be the mvp of the series. But they know the voters will find a way to pick someone from the winning team. (If it is GSW).

Jvg says they need to just change the award to MVP of the Winning team since the voters ignore the losin5side.

This is so ridiculous. Players on losing teams don't get MVP consideration EVER. Why change that for the Finals? Especially with what Kyrie is doing.

Has this ever been a discussion ever?

well steph curry has ruined the game of basketball but that's a discussion for another day
i dont care i just think its funny how dudes can only rationalize on what they enjoy . personally i think lebron has been a detriment to the game of basketball. ive never enjoyed watching him play. who cares. oh well so be it. everyone has some sort of bias.

its not that serious for dudes to cry about. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom