The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

lebron has the passing ability of a 7th grader now.. yall kill me im out
im a lebron hater but thats just not true. dude is a great passer. 

Seriously though, does anyone actually enjoy watching Lebron play offensively? Cavs fans excluded.

Last edited:

im a lebron hater but thats just not true. dude is a great passer. 
him driving and passing to the open waiting man in the corner is a ridiculously overrated skill. RIDICULOUSLY overrated. passing as a whole for everyone is a ridiculously overrated skill. but for lebron he kicks to the open man in front of him after driving and its somehow considered steve nash level. foh

Seriously though, does anyone actually enjoy watching Lebron play offensively?
I do and I'm sure countless others do outside of NT

Driving to the hole and taking contact and finishing is 
pimp.gif
 to me but i'm a minority on here

Last edited:

Fair enough, I know a bunch of people around my way that really enjoy watching the Warriors play even though they are a ways away from the bay, but I don't know of a single person who watches the Cavs play because they enjoy the way they play.

Seriously though, does anyone actually enjoy watching Lebron play offensively? Cavs fans excluded.
u know the answer to this question. people love it. they love the shoves and bulldozing. personally i cant stand it. all i see are offensive fouls that he gets away with cuz he is who he is. but when he flat out dominates like he did for 3 quarters last game... i love it. too bad it rarely happens

Fair enough, I know a bunch of people around my way that really enjoy watching the Warriors play even though they are a ways away from the bay, but I don't know of a single person who watches the Cavs play because they enjoy the way they play.
Kyrie irving is just as exciting to watch as steph curry with his handling abilities. Him and lebron is enough for me to watch a random cavs game

wait... so because i said a middleschooler CAN do it, theyre on par? YES, you are the one reaching. i know middle schoolers who can dunk. it doesnt mean their tomahawk is on par with lebrons. again, YES.... youre the reaching.
your argument is wack....keep digging yourself deeper i guess

your argument is wack....keep digging yourself deeper i guess
dispute my argument instead of deflecting. is it difficult to pass off a drive to the corner? yes? or no? is that not the same pass that you see middle schoolers make? if you hoop (i dunno if u do) do u have trouble driving and kicking? yes? or no?

Kyrie irving is just as exciting to watch as steph curry with his handling abilities. Him and lebron is enough for me to watch a random cavs game
I'll agree that Kyrie is damn fun to watch when he is on.  In game 5 I probably said out loud "holy ****, how did that guy do that" ten times.  I don't see that with Lebron though because for the most part he just out athletics everyone (I know that's **** grammar)

Last edited:

kyries finishing around the rim is also exciting. dude knows how to use english better than professional pool players

dispute my argument instead of deflecting. is it difficult to pass off a drive to the corner? yes? or no? is that not the same pass that you see middle schoolers make? if you hoop (i dunno if u do) do u have trouble driving and kicking? yes? or no?
yes hes does drive and kick alot but ive seen him make lots of dope passes  across the court or passes i didnt think he could do . its probably his best skill apart from his elite athleticism. 

yes hes does drive and kick alot but ive seen him make lots of dope passes  across the court or passes i didnt think he could do . its probably his best skill apart from his elite athleticism. 
This is absolutely 100% correct.  Part of the reason he is such a great passer is because of his strength.  On numerous occasions you will see him thread a ball where it should not go without any effort because he can zip it in there so fast.

those full court passes ARE dope. not many in the league have enough strength to accurately pass 70+ feet. THAT **** is special. but again, rarely happens. people talk about his passing ability and 9.5 times out of 10 (need to spell it out cuz of the recent debate on 9/10 lol) are talking about inside the halfcourt set. in which...its severely overrated. lebrons best skill imo apart from athleticism is iq. dude KNOWS the game. thats one thing that wont fade. anybody can pass. but this dude has a high basketball IQ. i can appreciate that

those full court passes ARE dope. not many in the league have enough strength to accurately pass 70+ feet. THAT **** is special. but again, rarely happens. people talk about his passing ability and 9.5 times out of 10 (need to spell it out cuz of the recent debate on 9/10 lol) are talking about inside the halfcourt set. in which...its severely overrated. lebrons best skill imo apart from athleticism is iq. dude KNOWS the game. thats one thing that wont fade. anybody can pass. but this dude has a high school basketball IQ. i can appreciate that
fixed for you

It's a moot point in here. NT always gonna say 2-7 or 2/7 or whatever other iteration because the hate for Lebron is that deep.

Exactly, at this point it's just **** you gotta scroll past.

Will never understand that type of irrational hate from other men about a guy they don't even know personally. I can see being annoyed at his diva attitude sometimes but the guy is the best athlete of his generation and has done more for the game we love than could really be calculated.

Even after playing one of the best Finals games in history in an elimination game on the road against the best team ever, guys were in here still hating.

Your life is wrong if that's how you react to greatness, that's weird ****.

But I know "Lebby, Lebum, 2/7,"

Exaaaactly. I'm in no way a "Lebron Stan", but I appreciate his greatness & it irritates me to see ppl blindly hate dude for frivolous reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom