The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

whether u like lebron or not, you should at least be able to acknowledge he gives you plenty of things to dislike about him... cmon now.
we dont have to agree on things. its not necessary.  whether deserved or not is opinion. one thing for sure is dude is hated by many . never seen anyone as hated in the sports world. people dont just go around hating athletes for no reason, whether you agree is irrelevant  and no  its not just an nt thing.

Last edited:
the "not 1, not 2, not 3" stuff is such a conundrum to me. Everyone says they want their athletes to be more vocal and have more confidence but as soon as an athlete does that, he is destroyed by the media and everyone. This is exactly why we have Robot Lebron now and robot atheletes in general.

As I asked before, why do you allow a man that doesn't even know you exist to create such harsh feelings? No sass, serious question.

You can't STAND a CHARACTER? Because that is all these celebrities are. They are television characters.

Why bother emotionally investing that much where you, "Can't Stand" the dude?

I don't get it

whether u like lebron or not, you should at least be able to acknowledge he gives you plenty of things to dislike about him... cmon now.
I don't agree, but I do respect your opinion on it.

Never said he was perfect or should be completely liked. I'm just not w/ this blind hate. Homie scored 41, but got "carried" b/c Kyrie had a great game as well. Things like that irk me.

what about the snitching? or when he snatched the tape after he got dunked on by jordan crawford?
laugh.gif
 Forgot all about that. Sucka stuff too

LeBron doing

1. Decision

2. Sports Illustrated Letter

3. Not 1, Not 2, Not 3

All sucka stuff. I don't endorse ANY of that.
Add:

4. Chosen one tat

5. *****ing out on the Cavs after the loss to the Celtics

6. Constant flopping and complaining to refs

7. Trying to get all of his coaches fired.

Its pretty sad though, because by all accounts, Lebron is a really good dude off the court.

As I asked before, why do you allow a man that doesn't even know you exist to create such harsh feelings? No sass, serious question.

You can't STAND a CHARACTER? Because that is all these celebrities are. They are television characters.

Why bother emotionally investing that much where you, "Can't Stand" the dude?

I don't get it
its like wrestling dude . thats how i see it .

. its not that serious. outside of the court i dont give a damn and wish ill will on no man. 

Last edited:

Add:

4. Chosen one tat

5. *****ing out on the Cavs after the loss to the Celtics

6. Constant flopping and complaining to refs

7. Trying to get all of his coaches fired.

Its pretty sad though, because by all accounts, Lebron is a really good dude off the court.
8. the whole "youll go back to your normal lives" speech

9. "im a family man. im just a kid from akron im not supposed to be here" speech whenever he faces criticism

the "not 1, not 2, not 3" stuff is such a conundrum to me. Everyone says they want their athletes to be more vocal and have more confidence but as soon as an athlete does that, he is destroyed by the media and everyone. This is exactly why we have Robot Lebron now and robot atheletes in general.
I agree and see your point but what made it look bad is they just created a super team by finding loopholes in the league rules. If that's what you wanted to do then do it, but don't go saying okay now we're unbeatable and going to rule the world. Show it before you talk it. I'm a Lebron fan and this is the only thing to me that was just foolish. The decision and the letter, whatever. If that was the worst of his actions, I've seen way more nonsense in the league than that.

Yall always call him out for the "handpicking of teams" that but who DOESN'T do it?

And better yet, why SHOULDN'T they do it?

Dudes hand pick their teams playing FOR FREE in 90* weather down Anacostia Park; but LeBron shouldn't "pick his team" when millions of dollars are on the line?

what about the snitching? or when he snatched the tape after he got dunked on by jordan crawford?
:lol:  Forgot all about that. Sucka stuff too

DC famb i agree with what you said.

Lebron is a great player, one of the best i ever seen, but he's a straight up ***. This finals Lebron has been most impressive to me than except 2011-2013 Lebron.

Last edited:

He definitely does some stuff that I can see why people would dislike him for(decision on a national TV special, trying to get Draymond suspended, etc) but some of the stuff y'all haters make up is on some other business.

LeBron doing

1. Decision
2. Sports Illustrated Letter
3. Not 1, Not 2, Not 3

All sucka stuff. I don't endorse ANY of that.

What's the Sports Illustrated letter?

Also, I still don't why people hate on the not 1, not 2, not 3 thing. He never said he was going to win that many rings. He said they (wade, Bosh, Bron) were all brought together with a goal to win multiple rings (not 1, not 2, not 3)....obviously, playing to the excitement of the hometown Heat crowd he went and kept going.

The haters though continue to act like he guranteed "not 1, not 2, not 3, etc" and just run with that when he never said that. Y'all made that up on your own like how they went and got the NBA 3 point record in the playoffs this year and dudes were talking about Lebron stat padding and playing in the 4th when he didn't play the entire 4th quarter. :smh:

Never said he was perfect or should be completely liked. I'm just not w/ this blind hate. Homie scored 41, but got "carried" b/c Kyrie had a great game as well. Things like that irk me.

LMAOO!
Bro its nike talk! everyone heroes with the blind hate for lebron no matter what he does. you just have to ignore it and laugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom