The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe YOU don't, but we know plenty of dudes in here take it to heart.
some people take it to serious. when i say i hate someone like cam newton or lebron .it not i like i hate these dudes where i want them dead or anything like .

its game or persona on the court/field. nothing more nothing less. everything doesnt need to be taken literally. 

some people take it to serious. when i say i hate someone like cam newton or lebron .it not i like i hate these dudes where i want them dead or anything like .

its game or persona on the court/field. nothing more nothing less. everything doesnt need to be taken literally. 
This.

It all comes down to winning. If he was going into his 6th straight finals having won all of them he could drape his grapes across anyone's forehead mid game and no one would care. As we've seen now that he's long removed MJ was a straight up *** on and off the court. Doesn't make me like his memories of winning any less.

He definitely does some stuff that I can see why people would dislike him for(decision on a national TV special, trying to get Draymond suspended, etc) but some of the stuff y'all haters make up is on some other business.

What's the Sports Illustrated letter?

the return letter he posted in S.I. for why he was going back to cleveland from miami. i didnt like the sports illustrated letter for 2 reasons...

1) s.i. said they had the letter for 10 days but couldnt tell anyone. so this meant lebron knew he was leaving but was stringing riley, wade, the miami heat, etc etc along for no reason. he coulda told us ahead of time so we had time to recover and pursue other prospects when there were still pieces on the table. instead he told us last minute and there was nothing that could be done. we were ****ed scrambling trying to recover at the end of free agency after just losing lebron. and hes not dumb. im sure he did that on purpose to eliminate us as comp. even when the moving trucks came to pick up his cars, he still denied he was leaving saying they were just taking the cars to the vacation home in ohio like usual at this time of year...even tho he had already told SI he was leaving.

2) the letter was BS. he said he did it for his family etc etc but his wife and kid were making a lot of noise down here about not being happy they had to move. she had just started up some businesses in south florida and he was uprooting her. dude was mad cuz he lost more than he ever expected when he joined miami. period.

Last edited:
Never said he was perfect or should be completely liked. I'm just not w/ this blind hate. Homie scored 41, but got "carried" b/c Kyrie had a great game as well. Things like that irk me.

LMAOO!
Bro its nike talk! everyone heroes with the blind hate for lebron no matter what he does. you just have to ignore it and laugh!

Nah I laugh & joke most of the time. I also slander him too. But I be seeing some odd activity :lol:

Never said he was perfect or should be completely liked. I'm just not w/ this blind hate. Homie scored 41, but got "carried" b/c Kyrie had a great game as well. Things like that irk me.
Stupid right? 
laugh.gif

Add:

4. Chosen one tat

5. *****ing out on the Cavs after the loss to the Celtics

6. Constant flopping and complaining to refs

7. Trying to get all of his coaches fired.

Its pretty sad though, because by all accounts, Lebron is a really good dude off the court.
8. the whole "youll go back to your normal lives" speech

9. "im a family man. im just a kid from akron im not supposed to be here" speech whenever he faces criticism
Dude pulls that poor black kid card right out the deck with the quickness. 
createcard.php

You can probably add the "needs more help" narrative to that list regardless of the team he plays on.  That's not really his fault though.

LeBron is my dude but he is too damn big to be flipping and flopping as much as he does. I do hate that about his game. That is my dude though. 

It all comes down to winning. If he was going into his 6th straight finals having won all of them he could drape his grapes across anyone's forehead mid game and no one would care. As we've seen now that he's long removed MJ was a straight up *** on and off the court. Doesn't make me like his memories of winning any less.
nah i always hated mj to. 

As I asked before, why do you allow a man that doesn't even know you exist to create such harsh feelings? No sass, serious question.

You can't STAND a CHARACTER? Because that is all these celebrities are. They are television characters.

Why bother emotionally investing that much where you, "Can't Stand" the dude?

I don't get it

Me neither. These guys hate dude for OFF the court reasons like he ****** their girls or something :lol:

He has played with like six HOFers.  People are acting like his career is wasting away like Anthony Davis or something.  Not to mention he hand picks his team so it is pretty hard for me not to blame him for the whole help thing.
Nobody is acting like that. Stop it man.

Even after reading the last few pages I'll still definitely rather watch Lebron than Harden, for the passing and power. But people are making it sound like he has the most boring game in the league :lol:

Me neither. These guys hate dude for OFF the court reasons like he ****** their girls or something
laugh.gif
I don't think anyone hates lebron off the court though.  By all accounts, he is a pretty good guy.  Its not like he is out there getting charged with rape like Kobe.  He just happens to be an asshat on the court.

its a wash between lebron and harden. i dont care to watch either play. i think harden is easily the most overrated dude in the L tho. empty stats at its finest. 

its a wash between lebron and harden. i dont care to watch either play. i think harden is easily the most overrated dude in the L tho. empty stats at its finest. 
i dunno.  harden plays for the foul. i hate that. HATE. his handles and jumper are too nice for him to ALWAYS be trying to draw contact like that. it slows the game down, and is ugly to watch. i rather watch lebron bulldoze than harden do the durant sweep on every drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom