The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lebron's sucka moves overshadow how great of player he is so that's why it's so much easier for people to hate on him. regardless of what players do, they will receive hate so there's no escape. the only things a player can do to quiet that noise are playing well and winning rings. is it fair? life's aint fair ***.

Last edited:
I don't get it, people respect harden for getting to the line because it's a "skill" but then so many folx don't respect Steph because he's apparently turned the league into a "glorified 3point contest"... I AM CONFUSE
Who are those people that you speak of?

. Don't get me wrong, there is certainly a skill involved in knowing how to draw fouls but i can't stand how harden whips his head back like he was involved in a ******* car crash
Did you hold Allen iverson to the same standard or does he get a pass because he did the same damn thing

Best offensive player in the league in 14-15. Played defense. Carried a rockets team to the 2 seed and WCF. Yes he had the best season that year.
What's the debate?
His defensive rating last year was 109 which put him in the last 25% of the league.  

I remember when dudes were saying Harden should've been MVP
Shaqtin MVP maybe
Best offensive player in the league in 14-15. Played defense. Carried a rockets team to the 2 seed and WCF. Yes he had the best season that year.
What's the debate?

23.8/game on 48.7% shooting > 27.4/game on 44% shooting

Hardens output might have been better but he was no where near steph's efficiency.

I don't like steph but he deserves both of his mvp's

At this point in his career bron chooses to coast during the season so next year it will be kawhi or Westbrook.

Last edited:
Everyone's a target for slander. It's the age were in

Before the social media age I felt like mj fans hated Kobe out of insecurity. Then Kobe fans hated Duncan and Lebby for the same reason

Nowadays though everyone just hates everyone

What is your gripe with Steph?

I just don't like his ***, same way I didn't like Kobe :lol:

Steph is a phenomenal player though. Never seen someone dribble with nothing there then just pull in a split second and splash 3's like its a layup drill. Very fun to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom