The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If series is 2 2 does dray get suspended? I think not. League trying to save face. The okc series shows how they suspend on situation rather then the action

Why are y'all so surprised he got suspended?

He got lucky with Adams and they already gave him a warning basically. He decides to do the same **** to bron obviously the ***** is gonna get suspended. I have no idea why this is so hard to believe
Their hate for Lebby got them clouding common sense :smh:

laugh.gif
sick.gif
dont even look like basketball shoes. 

I hope this lights the fire under gs. They've been playing real meh the first halves of these games. Hopefully klay and steph catch fire and lefamily man gets locked by iggy again.

You were my guy but you out here rooting for the NBA's Drake. Thought you were better than that.

Curry gonna roll his ankle in those Skechers

You were my guy but you out here rooting for the NBA's Drake. Thought you were better than that.

Curry gonna roll his ankle in those Skechers
I have no reason to hate the light skin dude. He literally did nothing for me to dislike him. Now the soft, sensitive no jumper having, no footwork having *** cry baby? He's the real drake of the nba.

Why are y'all so surprised he got suspended?

He got lucky with Adams and they already gave him a warning basically. He decides to do the same **** to bron obviously the ***** is gonna get suspended. I have no idea why this is so hard to believe

Bruh what was dray suspended over though? Lebron crying over words dray said to him, not a nut shot. And if the league is reacting to such actions, Why didnt they retroactively give delly a flagrant 2 for low fiving iggy?

And please, this ***** lebron acting like it's the first time someone called him a female dog. My goodness, son was so hurt by the notion of being down 3-1, being called a ***** hurt his feelings. Damn, KG rollin over in his grave right now

I think we're over looking something, Drays suspension isn't an automatic win for the Cavs, in fact, I think it'll be tragic is the Cavs lose.
Cavs gonna win by 30. Quote me on it
you wrong

Then they go back to Cleveland?
And win and it goes to 7. Anyone's game
you wrong again

I think we're over looking something, Drays suspension isn't an automatic win for the Cavs, in fact, I think it'll be tragic is the Cavs lose.
you wrong

Then they go back to Cleveland?
And win and it goes to 7. Anyone's game

you wrong again

Lebrick out there lookin like his ShotsRanOut

I hope dray just pays the 140k fine so he can celebrate with the team when dubs win g5. Aint emm sweating ish since curry gonna have a stuff of legend type of game and then get crowned finals mvp :pimp:

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised to see Draymond suspended before game 6 ends.

His leash is mad short.

There is as good of chance of him hitting someone in the nuts again as not.

Steph's new shoes look like the $40 joints my dad buys at Target to wear :lol:

The Dubs don't need Draymond. They'll wash CLE at Oracle with or without that dumbass :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom