The Official NBA Finals Thread: Game 7 - Cleveland Cavaliers are your 2016 NBA Champions

Who will win the 2016 NBA finals?

• Dubs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just imagine if this went down right at the end...

ClaA8kDVAAEMEbE.jpg

Would have been absolute perfection :smokin

Is Curry still the top player in the world after getting thoroughly outplayed by Kyrie?

Curry showed zero heart man, dude gave up on D countless times. Made one mistake then would watched the play happen instead of hustling to get back into the play. Disgusting. :smh:

Klay needs more help.

curry was still the best player in the world all year. lebron is now the best again after these last 3 finals games. but people acting like it was lebron all along and it wasnt. had curry pulled it off this year, wed be talking about lebron needing more help. remember, dont let ur opinion be swayed by a single series.
Isn't that how Curry became the best player in the world off of 1 season? As much as I like Curry they gave him the goat title too soon.

I've said this several times before and I'll say it again.

GS needed to win game 6 to close the series out. You just NEVER let a team come back from being down 3-1. EVER.

I've seen it happen way too many times in professional sports. Usually teams that come back from those type of holes end up with tons of confidence and the team that was up feels all the pressure. Wasn't surprised one bit to see Clev win last night.

Disappointing to see Curry and Klay go out like that. I expected a better performance from those two. Kind of disappointed to see Kerr make a coaching mistake by putting Ezeli into the game and then proceeding to keep him in the game for a 2 minute span, which obviously brought the Cavs into the game and allowed LeBron to get going. Shocked Kerr also made another mistake by NOT calling a timeout after the Kyrie 3 and drawing something up allowing GS to give themselves a good look at scoring as quickly as possible. This would've prevented Curry from killing 20 seconds off the clock looking to jack up a 3 and tie the game. There were 53 seconds left in the game and Warriors were down by 3. You're meaning to tell me they don't have plays they draw up that they know would give them 2 quick points easy off timeouts? GS would've had maybe 40 seconds left in the game after they scored a quick 2 and needed to play defense. If they got the ball back and made a stop, they could've have ~16 seconds to win the game.

There were so many mistakes done on the defensive end from Clev and GS didn't capitalize on the chances they did have. I honestly believe the better team won this series, but the GS Warriors let that game slip. Especially within the last 2-3 minutes. Props to Clev for capitalizing when it mattered the most.

I honestly can't hate on LeBron anymore. My biggest qualm with him was how he never shows up for the biggest moments and falls shorts when so much is expected from him. Last night changed that for me. I still don't like the guy, but you have to recognize real when it's right in front of you.

Happy to see the city of Cleveland having something to real to cheer about. 52 years is a very long time. Enjoy this moment for as long as you can, Cleveland.

All of this

me and a bunch of my buddies hit up panama early march for a bachelor trip too.. man, we had a blast

way too much fun

Warriors are 19-11 since the "light years ahead" comments.

Remember what we said back in early April?

I wonder if that was Joe Lacob making the 78 win comment. Dude's been sticking his chest out there lately.

Just for context...

But Lacob won’t accept that what the Warriors have achieved is a product of anything but a master plan. “The great, great venture capitalists who built company after company, that’s not an accident,” he said. “And none of this is an accident, either.”

He boasted that the Warriors are playing in a far more sophisticated fashion than the rest of the league. “We’ve crushed them on the basketball court, and we’re going to for years because of the way we’ve built this team,” he said. But what really set the franchise apart, he said, was the way it operated as a business. “We’re light-years ahead of probably every other team in structure, in planning, in how we’re going to go about things,” he said. “We’re going to be a handful for the rest of the N.B.A. to deal with for a long time.”

Can't hate him on yet, it's up to other teams to prove him wrong.

But when you pop off like this, you have no other choice. You HAVE to win the championship that year. :lol:
You'd think he'd be a bit more humble after winning the title against a bunch of injured teams, with the last of them missing its 2nd AND 3rd best players.

But like you said, can't be mad at him. Other teams gotta prove him wrong.

YIKES. :lol:

For me the silver lining to how this all played out is Joe Lacob getting put in his place after that egostical *** article. He can yap it up all he wants, but it will ALWAYS be a players' league. This ain't one your Silicon Valley tech ventures bruh. You only have so much control in this bubble.

Go sit your *** down, genius.
:rofl: :rofl: yup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom