The Official NBA PG Thread

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Cake if Westbrook is a 2 guard than Pooh sure as hell ain't either.  They are both scorers first, don't really see what would make 1 a PG and one not...

Yerp.
oh, and Westbrook is that dude. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I don't know bro... when I see him I just don't think PG just like when I see Gillie I don't think PG... Suit me #Shrug
Cake....what does Russell Westbrook do in the NBA that makes you think that he's not a PG?  I don't see where you're coming from....Gil, sure...I can get that folks think of him more as a 2-guard than a 1...but Russell???  Nah....he's a point. 

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I don't know bro... when I see him I just don't think PG just like when I see Gillie I don't think PG... Suit me #Shrug
Cake....what does Russell Westbrook do in the NBA that makes you think that he's not a PG?  I don't see where you're coming from....Gil, sure...I can get that folks think of him more as a 2-guard than a 1...but Russell???  Nah....he's a point. 

His list is good, only thing i disagree with is Rondo & DWill on the same level.

DWill has to have the edge on Rondo imo....I got Dwill & Cp3 as 1a & 1b either way.

His list is good, only thing i disagree with is Rondo & DWill on the same level.

DWill has to have the edge on Rondo imo....I got Dwill & Cp3 as 1a & 1b either way.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

not so sure about that. especially after how rondo played the playoffs last year and the first few games of this season. they call it the big 3 in boston, but they should call it the big 4, cause has been more productive than any of the big 3

not so sure about that. especially after how rondo played the playoffs last year and the first few games of this season. they call it the big 3 in boston, but they should call it the big 4, cause has been more productive than any of the big 3

i'll update my list after the first quarter mark ...

if rondo keeps playing like he's starting i'll give him more props ... he's started the season well

cp3 asst/to ratio is ridiculous

d will still is # 1

i don't understand these rose westbrook comparisons ... but maybe i'm biased

i'll update my list after the first quarter mark ...

if rondo keeps playing like he's starting i'll give him more props ... he's started the season well

cp3 asst/to ratio is ridiculous

d will still is # 1

i don't understand these rose westbrook comparisons ... but maybe i'm biased

serious question: Is it time to include LeBron here?

it's like the Tim Duncan thing, call him a forward all you want, the dude has been a center the last handful of years. Call LeBron a forward, but right now, he's a PG about 80% of the time he's on the floor. Arroyo plays 20 minutes of off and on PG, and they haven't even bothered with a backup.

sure, he doesn't guard PG's (sometimes he does, though), guys before him haven't done so either. Offensively, he's a PG almost all the way right now.

I can only see his PG duties going up once Mike Miller is healthy. And you know Pat is itching to come down and make him Magic 2.0

serious question: Is it time to include LeBron here?

it's like the Tim Duncan thing, call him a forward all you want, the dude has been a center the last handful of years. Call LeBron a forward, but right now, he's a PG about 80% of the time he's on the floor. Arroyo plays 20 minutes of off and on PG, and they haven't even bothered with a backup.

sure, he doesn't guard PG's (sometimes he does, though), guys before him haven't done so either. Offensively, he's a PG almost all the way right now.

I can only see his PG duties going up once Mike Miller is healthy. And you know Pat is itching to come down and make him Magic 2.0

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

Good point, im going off their skill set  though and i just feel Dwill is more of a complete player...i wasnt really factoring in team success, and if i did Rondo would prob be #1.

It shoulda been the big 4 last year, they stopped carrying him a while ago.

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

Good point, im going off their skill set  though and i just feel Dwill is more of a complete player...i wasnt really factoring in team success, and if i did Rondo would prob be #1.

It shoulda been the big 4 last year, they stopped carrying him a while ago.

Back
Top Bottom