The Official NBA Season Thread: France and USA Advance to the Gold Medal Game

Mannnnn that was the most fun I’ve had watching a game in a long Long long long long long time. I had a headache by the end :lol:

Absolutely amazing to watch Lebron/curry/kd bring us home. That last 5 minutes was magical.

Special shoutout to Booker and Embiid too. Embiid had me screaming when he missed like 3 rebounds in a row but he made up for it on the offensive end when the team really needed it. Booker was solid defensively all night, doing all the little things.

The game changed when usa had the 6 point possession (when ad got fouled during the kd three and Booker hit the 3 from the top of the key immediately after).

Mannnnn that was the most fun I’ve had watching a game in a long Long long long long long time. I had a headache by the end :lol:

Absolutely amazing to watch Lebron/curry/kd bring us home. That last 5 minutes was magical.

Special shoutout to Booker and Embiid too. Embiid had me screaming when he missed like 3 rebounds in a row but he made up for it on the offensive end when the team really needed it. Booker was solid defensively all night, doing all the little things.

The game changed when usa had the 6 point possession (when ad got fouled during the kd three and Booker hit the 3 from the top of the key immediately after).
People were calling them washed. I often gotta check myself and remember that people have memory of a goldfish in social media and every other post is meant to incite emotions.

It's hilarious how Embiid owns this guy every time they meet up but his stans want me to ignore what my eyes see and crown him as the better player... Good win USA

Back
Top Bottom