The Official NBA Season Thread

It would've been tough for the Warriors to get back to the Finals in 2017 with no Durant, much less win. Kerr has gone on record saying they couldn't expect Curry to carry the team like he did the previous two seasons.

The Thunder were setting up to be an even better team the following season with Durant returning, adding Oladipo and young Sabonis and the Cavs were a juggernaut that season.
All of this is exactly why Dray was so shameless after they lost :lol:, they knew the tide was turning.

They would have never gone that hard with recruiting KD if they thought they could still win without him. It was out of necessity more than anything

Ok let's take a look at this stupid ****.
1: They are at the same time saying the Kings are weak so they want to play them yet they are saying they think the Kings are good enough to remain #3 seed. k
2: You beat the Warriors without Curry, and the Mavs that a clearly a disaster roster outside of 2 guys, and are suddenly ready to raise banners and talking like you'll make it to 6 seed. k
3: ok so if you're now a contender, why do you need to worry about who you're playing in the first round, shouldn't matter right?

^^^ Pretty certain Kobe would have wanted a ring without Shaq for himself, regardless of what anyone else thought about it. Especially after Shaq won his 4th first and the “tell me how my *** tastes” video got out :lol:

Ok let's take a look at this stupid ****.
1: They are at the same time saying the Kings are weak so they want to play them yet they are saying they think the Kings are good enough to remain #3 seed. k
2: You beat the Warriors without Curry, and the Mavs that a clearly a disaster roster outside of 2 guys, and are suddenly ready to raise banners and talking like you'll make it to 6 seed. k
3: ok so if you're now a contender, why do you need to worry about who you're playing in the first round, shouldn't matter right?

3 points that show how much you and the Sacramento Queens fear the Lakers

It matters because it means destroying whatever hope the Queens have, its makes the victory better

Like the Clippers sucking after Westbrick, its great to see the Clippers lose, but lose with Westbrick is even better

Hmm not sure about that. Suns are just in a good spot with the team being good, prime warm weather location, near LA and have a good history.

I guess the barometer will be when the Blazers are for sale in a couple of years.

Philadelphia is prime real estate.

Rich and loyal local fans. National fans. Arena is always packed even if they’re just mediocre. They have the “history” and brand recognition.

Plus a new arena will be built in downtown Philly, that’s in the works right now iirc.

Philly could go for $5B in this market right now, easily.

i hope the sixers dont move

its in prime real estate right now (easy for me to get to) walking distance / 3-5 mins away :lol:

also EYE personally love all the stadiums being close together Linc/Eagles CBP/Phillies

move the flyers somewhere not the sixers

3 points that show how much you and the Sacramento Queens fear the Lakers

It matters because it means destroying whatever hope the Queens have, its makes the victory better

Like the Clippers sucking after Westbrick, its great to see the Clippers lose, but lose with Westbrick is even better
Listen here, Mr. typical casual Laker fan who doesn't know hoops and just star chases and talks about banners than hung before they were out their daddy's nutsack;

Nobody had the Kings in the Playoffs this year. Everyone was still laughing at them for trading Haliburton and everything else. Their over/under line going into the season was 32.5 wins.
Making the Playoffs is a win of a season. Anything else is house money. Making the post-season and getting swept is a successful season and then build on it for next year. Nobody cares what fake NBA fans who nutride whatever star is in LA thinks

At the time KD joined I don't think there was a clear path to a title. The cavs were better than them

Wouldn’t have been a clear path but it was absolutely possible the Warriors could have won again.

They were just seconds away from winning without KD versus those Cavs teams.

Come on now BIG :lol:

Wouldn’t have been a clear path but it was absolutely possible the Warriors could have won again.

They were just seconds away from winning without KD versus those Cavs teams.

Come on now BIG :lol:
They were seconds away from losing to OKC if you wanna do it that way. KD gave them a lifeline they wouldn't have otherwise had. I don't think that roster was built to win without him at that time

Listen here, Mr. typical casual Laker fan who doesn't know hoops and just star chases and talks about banners than hung before they were out their daddy's nutsack;

Nobody had the Kings in the Playoffs this year. Everyone was still laughing at them for trading Haliburton and everything else. Their over/under line going into the season was 32.5 wins.
Making the Playoffs is a win of a season. Anything else is house money. Making the post-season and getting swept is a successful season and then build on it for next year. Nobody cares what fake NBA fans who nutride whatever star is in LA thinks

So basically the Queens are a terrible team masquerading as a 3 seed.

The Lakers are a title contender close to being a 6th seed.

So I understand why your insecurities are coming out in personal attacks against my team that has always won and myself who always wins too.

No matter how angry and passionate you get, your team will always be a bottom dweller.

Also I know a lot about basketball and everyone who actually reads my post and predictions know it too.

Look at you already preparing an explanation for when your team gets swept by the Lakers.

"Just making the playoffs is a win for us."

Thats called Sacramento Queens loser franchise mentality.

Philadelphia is prime real estate.

Rich and loyal local fans. National fans. Arena is always packed even if they’re just mediocre. They have the “history” and brand recognition.

Plus a new arena will be built in downtown Philly, that’s in the works right now iirc.

Philly could go for $5B in this market right now, easily.

Yeah, I actually would preferred the downtown stadium when I was there. Having said that, I understand the appeal of the the current location with all the stadiums in one spot and Xfinity Live right across the street.

How do New Yorkers feel about the location of MSG? Having never lived in NYC, I found it incredibly convenient because I could just take an Acela into the city and I am literally right there :pimp: I would imagine it's easily accessible via subway as well but that's just my speculation.

So basically the Queens are a terrible team masquerading as a 3 seed.

The Lakers are a title contender close to being a 6th seed.

So I understand why your insecurities are coming out in personal attacks against my team that has always won and myself who always wins too.

No matter how angry and passionate you get, your team will always be a bottom dweller.

Also I know a lot about basketball and everyone who actually reads my post and predictions know it too.
You are weird af. Win 2 games and go from 13th to 12th and you come outta the woodworks ready to pop champagne. sit down.

its like if you made a doc about KD's career
the pivotal moment in his career is basically just a quirk of salary cap accounting.

you'd have to have a long sequence explaining

"KD after losing to GSW
there was a salary cap spike and Steph was underpaid from a previous contract,
and the players didn't smooth it for some reason
and because of that KD was able to finally win a ring"

it's a lot less compelling than

"Jordan after losing, gets physically stronger learns to trust his teammates and overcomes that bad boy pistons"

or

"Lebron after losing to Dallas learns how to post up and defeats the celtics after being down in boston and goes on to win his first ring"

I'm confused.

Did the Warriors not need KD and the rings with him don't count?

Or did they need him and would not have won without him?

You are weird af. Win 2 games and go from 13th to 12th and you come outta the woodworks ready to pop champagne. sit down.

You just mad cause the only champagne you gonna get is from the drops that fall out of Vando's mouth celebrating the sweep of the Queens.

Back
Top Bottom