The Official NBA Season Thread

Not sure what part of NY you'd be coming from but you are a better and braver man than me making that ride. I can't even stand being inside a car in NYC let alone driving :lol:

Every time I came to town to visit my friends in Brooklyn I would get super hyped when I got in and said "**** it, I am just going to get an Uber. It will be faster." It NEVER was and I ended up paying $50-60+ when I could have just gotten a single ride for $2.75 AND gotten there faster :lol: :smh:
Driving in Manhattan/BK is kinda fun as long as traffic isn’t awful, IMO :lol:

Folks don’t pay attention to lanes for ****. Just driving in space and have to anticipate what everybody is doing.

That said, I wouldn’t want to do it every day I don’t think.

Yall need to...
calm-down-chill.gif

Oh yeah, I listened to Barkley's interview on First Take today. I am not sure if we have discussed it in here but a part, maybe even a good portion, of the hate from the old heads is definitely monetary related. He was talking about how superstars are out here making $30-50 million but still taking games off. He even went as far as saying railroad workers are probably exhausted but they go to work every day and these guys on massive contracts can't play 3-4 games per week. He then doubled down and said he wishes he could dig up his mom's grave and tell her that she should have had him later :lol: That's some serious jealousy.

The current average salary is a bit under $10MM and he said back in his day it was like $200K. He said you got plumbers in the league making $10MM.

Not sure what part of NY you'd be coming from but you are a better and braver man than me making that ride. I can't even stand being inside a car in NYC let alone driving :lol:

Every time I came to town to visit my friends in Brooklyn I would get super hyped when I got in and said "**** it, I am just going to get an Uber. It will be faster." It NEVER was and I ended up paying $50-60+ when I could have just gotten a single ride for $2.75 AND gotten there faster :lol: :smh:

I’d be coming from Northeast, in Westchester. BK is Southeast. Completely different directions.

But the traffic isn’t that bad at night time. I just get on the Hutchinson Parkway to the Saw-Mill until I get to the West Side Highway and I’m there baby.

Park in the garage (even tho is crazy expensive) and walk in. Even if it’s not fiscally rational and it takes a bit longer - I drive. That’s what I do, hence my username. :lol:

Matter of fact - a lot of Knicks players/staff take the same route for games. I live very close to where the Knicks practice facility is and a lot of them live around the area.

It’s really not that bad depending on the time.

Last edited:
i hope the sixers dont move

its in prime real estate right now (easy for me to get to) walking distance / 3-5 mins away :lol:

also EYE personally love all the stadiums being close together Linc/Eagles CBP/Phillies

move the flyers somewhere not the sixers

Halt construction on this beautiful arena in Center City because Xx wants to walk 5 mins to the current one!! :lol:

1677539668514.jpeg

needed to split the back to back.
Okc is the more important game.
Hopefully Dlo can play against okc.
I bet bron sits.

Lonnie Walker gonna go for 30 in another Lakers win without dlo, Bron or AD.

The only fraud bigger than the Sacramento Queens are the Huff n Puff Grizzlies.

Back
Top Bottom