The Official NBA Season Thread

KD learned nothing, improved nothing, he just hopped on a stacked team,

TBH I think way more highly of KD's loss to the Bucks than any of his GSW rings.

You just mad cause the only champagne you gonna get is from the drops that fall out of Vando's mouth celebrating the sweep of the Queens.
So now you're hypothetically popping champagne over beating the "terrible Queens" in the first round?
What an achievement.

A lot of people in this thread said the Suns were cooked and window was closed.
They definitely needed something momentous to come back from going out as sad as they did against Dallas.

Bringing in KD fits the bill for just that though :lol:

We win so many titles, it ge s boring to pop in the Finals, so we pop every round now.
I'm so proud of you for choosing to root for a franchise that won a bunch of titles before you were born. Extremely impressive feat. They should build a statue of you at the entrance of Crypto.com Arena right next to Magic's

Yeah, I actually would preferred the downtown stadium when I was there. Having said that, I understand the appeal of the the current location with all the stadiums in one spot and Xfinity Live right across the street.

How do New Yorkers feel about the location of MSG? Having never lived in NYC, I found it incredibly convenient because I could just take an Acela into the city and I am literally right there :pimp: I would imagine it's easily accessible via subway as well but that's just my speculation.

Yea MSG is easily accessible for everyone, in and out of the city.

Whether it’s Boomers from Long Island going to a Bruce Springsteen concert or a kid from Yonkers going to see a Knicks game.

I drive tho :lol:

E4BB0338-4909-4861-8BF6-D1863E599DCF.jpeg

5A978B61-3980-4D17-BF4A-1BBCB0C00385.jpeg

I'm so proud of you for choosing to root for a franchise that won a bunch of titles before you were born. Extremely impressive feat. They should build a statue of you at the entrance of Crypto.com Arena right next to Magic's

Even if I was a teenager, its still more titles than the Queens.

In fact, before I was born, I heard Robert Horry destroyed the Queens so bad they were forced to move out of the Cow Dung Arena.

I saw it abandoned on Youtube.

It looked like it reaked of broken Sacramento dreams and hopes.

I dont need a statue, I dont believe in god/idol worship .

exactly. As expected, ur a little kid that picked the team with the rings and the stars. Extremely impressive.

Wrong, I was born in the 80s, how can I be a little kid when this account was made in 2002.

Look at you, dazed, confused, with no titles.

Triple L.

Now you can change your narrative of me being old, but its too late.

You went all in on the young person attack, and im not a kid.

Im just a man, that bleeds Laker Purple and Gold.

Youre like the Queens, a lottery team masquerading as a 3rd seed.

In fact all your bashing of my fake youth shows you are an individual who stands on their lawn and yells at imaginary young people.

Last edited:
Wrong, I was born in the 80s, how can I be a little kid when this account was made in 2002.

Look at you, dazed, confused, with no titles.

Triple L.

Now you can change your narrative of me being old, but its too late.

You went all in on the young person attack, and im not a kid.

Im just a man, that bleeds Laker Purple and Gold.

Youre like the Queens, a lottery team masquerading as a 3rd seed.

In fact all your bashing of my fake youth shows you are an individual who stands on their lawn and yells at imaginary young people.
Gotya so you're an adult who talks and acts like a kid. even better. probably explains the wrestling pfp.

Yea MSG is easily accessible for everyone, in and out of the city.

Whether it’s Boomers from Long Island going to a Bruce Springsteen concert or a kid from Yonkers going to see a Knicks game.

I drive tho :lol:

Not sure what part of NY you'd be coming from but you are a better and braver man than me making that ride. I can't even stand being inside a car in NYC let alone driving :lol:

Every time I came to town to visit my friends in Brooklyn I would get super hyped when I got in and said "**** it, I am just going to get an Uber. It will be faster." It NEVER was and I ended up paying $50-60+ when I could have just gotten a single ride for $2.75 AND gotten there faster :lol: :smh:

Gotya so you're an adult who talks and acts like a kid. even better. probably explains the wrestling pfp.

I dont know anything about wrestling, pro or amateur.

In fact the girl in my avatar is from Star Wars.

I also dont generalize people and how they talk.

Some kids speak like adults, some adults speak like kids.

I speak like greatness.

Back
Top Bottom