The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

This country and really the whole world is just completely unprepared for the havoc climate change will bring. That 10,000+ that died in Libya in 20 years will be 1,000,000 people in Bangladesh etc.

It’s funny to watch the “southwest boom” knowing there is a good chance it’ll be completely uninhabitable in 50 years due to heat/water issues.

NYC may be a trash pile, but I’ll gladly continue to plant my flag here. Next week gonna be 85 degrees water will dry up quick.

This country and really the whole world is just completely unprepared for the havoc climate change will bring. That 10,000+ that died in Libya in 20 years will be 1,000,000 people in Bangladesh etc.

It’s funny to watch the “southwest boom” knowing there is a good chance it’ll be completely uninhabitable in 50 years due to heat/water issues.

NYC may be a trash pile, but I’ll gladly continue to plant my flag here. Next week gonna be 85 degrees water will dry up quick.

What happened in Libya was so sad. All preventable too.

Only one country on earth that I know of who are adequately prepared for flooding and that’s the Dutch.

Everyone else is doesn’t stand a chance. We’d all be wiped out.

Dominayton :lol: :pimp:

My guy looking happy as hell to be anywhere but Phoenix. Still lacks dog and looks like he’s scared to dunk the ball, but I bet he puts together a productive year. Nice piece to give Scoot out the gate.

20 & 12!

Climate Change is real. I hope you guys engage in the political process because this and much worse will be coming to your location soon. It doesn't take a genius to see that our climate patterns are getting more and more irratic with time.

I see what you’re doing :lol:

The Sixers continue to pursue veteran guard Jrue Holiday in talks with the Portland Trailblazers, sources told PHLY Sports on Friday, but their ability to secure his services was viewed as increasingly unlikely based on how the market is unfolding heading into the weekend.

A big piece of that doubt is connected to the status of James Harden, who has noted his disinterest in suiting up for a team run by Daryl Morey several times this offseason.

The Sixers have attempted to engage the Los Angeles Clippers and Portland Trailblazers in talks on a potential three-way trade that would send Harden to the Clippers and Holiday to Philadelphia. Still, a source told PHLY Sports that those talks did not have much traction as of Friday afternoon. Philadelphia had previously held discussions with the Clippers on deals for Harden this summer, though both sides backed away from the table in mid-August.

Reports have suggested Harden will skip Philadelphia’s media day this coming Monday, though his status for the team’s training camp in Colorado is unclear as of this writing.

Back
Top Bottom