The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Not even gonna look. Bunch of crying about things that are small in the scheme of things.

WAH WAH WAH my food was cold while I sat around and received king treatment. Tip-skipping culture is abhorrent. Stay home you bums.

Folks in the food thread rarely complain about service. What your describing is the tipping thread :lol:

You'd go broke if you tip everyone you're supposed to. My bud tender and uber driver usually get the short end of the stick

Those are two critical services, though :lol: Who is getting tipped over them?

Folks in the food thread rarely complain about service. What your describing is the tipping thread :lol:

What else is there to complain about? I'm sure its stupid but I'm curious.

But thats on them. What I'm not about to do is argue about the merits of tipping with the denizens of the $200 sneaker worship website. You got money/interest for THIS but that extra twenty dollars? Inconceivable.

I remember seeing Primo at a game last year and I was like "that is kid out there."

Dude turns 21 on Christmas Eve this year. He was 19 at the time, so I'm not surprised. Dude still hasn't learn how to approach/handle women. Granted, if any of us were millionaires at 20, we would be exposing ourselves, but his generation on some other stuff.

Got that Kit Ramsey affliction.

somehow the american establishment owner has transferred his irresponsibility /refusal to properly pay their workers so now it's the customer's burden to subsidize them directly. capitalism is a swindle. **** becomes a guilt trip everytime you gotta pay for something

Man..imagine getting your hair braided, then getting tapered, picking up weed, then picking up food, catching an uber back and forth to a lounge, then the greeter usually takes tips when you pay cover, having a few drinks..that's like 3 haircuts just in tips alone. Somebody getting stiffed 🤷🏽‍♂️

What else is there to complain about? I'm sure its stupid but I'm curious.

But thats on them. What I'm not about to do is argue about the merits of tipping with the denizens of the $200 sneaker worship website. You got money/interest for THIS but that extra twenty dollars? Inconceivable.

In the tipping thread a lot of folks were mad about iPad payments.Whenever you run into one, the cashier swivels it around and there is an expectation for a tip in scenarios where there generally wouldn’t be one. For example, coffee shops. This new tailor I got to does it to which is kind of wild IMO - asking for a tip BEFORE a service is performed.

But to be clear - I’m in agreement with you on this one.

clippers-ballmer.gif

Yikes, Ballmer going to be lit

I don’t really drink coffee but i went to the starbucks drive thru the other day. The asked me For a tip at the window. They’re about to radicalize me. I usually tip well for what you’re “supposed to” tip for like barbers and restaurants. But all these other places are gonna ruin it for everyone. Im about to atop tipping

Ngl I never tip Uber and Lyft

Budtenders get at least a few dollars in the jar

I should tip the Ubers smh
yall tip sex workers?

i took an uber yesterday and i didn't tip because i was lowkey scared for my life
peep the copper pipe between his legs which he was using when driving idk to hold the gas or brake? very odd. plus he had no shoes, as soon as i got in the whip he did a wild illegal uturn. luckily it was literally a 4 min drive cuz i was too lazy to walk
1696022324187.png

yall tip sex workers?

i took an uber yesterday and i didn't tip because i was lowkey scared for my life
peep the copper pipe between his legs which he was using when driving idk to hold the gas or brake? very odd. plus he had no shoes, as soon as i got in the whip he did a wild illegal uturn. luckily it was literally a 4 min drive cuz i was too lazy to walk
1696022324187.png
That t-shirt fighting for its life

I definitely tip the Uber driver when I'm out of town. Uber black is :pimp: definitely not tipping at the dispensary unless I get a few coins back in change I'll throw it into the jar. Only other non food person that gets a tip is the hair braider. Even then I'm giving an extra 5 or 10

Back
Top Bottom