The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Feel like anti or some will have some quips on this hazing

Dude was probably sitting at the table watching them fools run up the bill like...

31f175fce73a1b935fc14022db3e24a7.jpg

Are you related to Joe Cronin or something? You’ve been overly invested and writing dissertations since Dame made his initial trade request.

I wouldn’t call posts consisting of a few paragraphs spread out over the course of the trade saga which lasted three months “overly invested” or “writing dissertations” but that is subjective so it is not really worth going back and forth over.

I was just adamant that dealing Damian Lillard to Miami was not the right move for a myriad of reasons. It was a hill I stood and was willing to die on (in the NT NBA world).

Fortunately, I live to post about it here today because I was right 🤷‍♂️

Speaking on the required gratuity- I’ve been noticing this a lot at bars/lounges where they hadn’t done that previously

I notice at some restaurants as well which isn’t surprising. I ain’t tipping more than that though, unless it’s truly worthy. sorry anti!

Big Wos and Dominique Foxworth summed up tha Dame deal perfectly on Dominique's podcast. Was a very good listen this morning.
Wos was being aggressive to hell towards Charlie & tried to say minus Dame, the Heat & Bucks are on the same level in terms of Championship expectations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom