The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

Dude I get it, you don't like tipping

But you sounding ****ing ridiculous now

My point is, don't use macroeconomics to defend your position if your macroeconomic argument makes no sense

I completely understand how ridiculous it sounds and that’s by design. Because in my mind I can not wrap my head around the concept of me the CUSTOMER paying someone to do their job instead of their EMPLOYER.

Imma tip like 4 times before today is over with too. I still think it’s asinine as a concept.

I thought the whole point of uber was that you just pay the price on the app and thats it your transaction is over, i thought that was the main selling point when it was introduced.

Just for the topics sake, if youre not cutting my hair, parking my car, doing a personal service for me(shoe buffing, altering my suit at the last minute, massage, lawn mowing ect ect), taking my order then actually waiting on me by bringing my food to the table and refilling my drinks, im not tipping you. I dont care who im with and how they look at me after.
I definitely haven’t thought to tip my lawn mower dude before :lol:

He sends me the quickbooks invoice and that’s what it is.

It’s the principle.

I just think construction workers should have tip iPads for working on roads, teachers should get iPads for tips in the classroom. Social workers should have their tip iPads too.

Why stop at restaurants.
i think the reason for tipping the people we tip is because their actions can change ur experience, either elevate or degrade ur experience
for example when dining in and they get u the sauce asap and make sure u good its saving u time therefore its nice to pay them back with some extra cash.

last time i didn't tip was in vegas at top golf, the waitress for whatever reason didn't listen to my request, i ordered where we was hitting balls, and i said when our food comes we gunna stop playing so bring our food to the table section, so the food comes and she brings it to the wrong place so i have to carry it myself across the place then she also missed items and i asked her for some sauce and she dissapeared and i didnt see her again, had to find someone else to get the check and didnt leave a tip

Memories :smokin

Was up in the joint everyday for two years.

I hated having to go see a GA on the top floor. Not the actual top floor but the struggle attic they stuffed GA into that look like you entered a haunted mansion. I remember going in there one time and there was a opposum just chilling in the corner. And everyone in there was acting like they didn't see it, they didn't care, or he was in the program too.

I don’t know what you guys are talking about. I tip cops and firemen all the time. If I see a cop or a fireman in a coffee shop, I’ll hand him a couple bucks and be like “thanks for all you do, buddy; here’s a little something extra for the effort.” They love it:
657.gif

i think the reason for tipping the people we tip is because their actions can change ur experience, either elevate or degrade ur experience
for example when dining in and they get u the sauce asap and make sure u good its saving u time therefore its nice to pay them back with some extra cash.

last time i didn't tip was in vegas at top golf, the waitress for whatever reason didn't listen to my request, i ordered where we was hitting balls, and i said when our food comes we gunna stop playing so bring our food to the table section, so the food comes and she brings it to the wrong place so i have to carry it myself across the place then she also missed items and i asked her for some sauce and she dissapeared and i didnt see her again, had to find someone else to get the check and didnt leave a tip

CFA provides me with excellent service and doesn’t ask for tips.

More folks with the Washed King mentality actually works in my favor personally because it just gives me greater priority as a tipper :pimp:

I’m about to tip again in about 40 min b.

Can’t let my date think I’m cheap. See that’s my point. Service doesn’t even matter.

I definitely haven’t thought to tip my lawn mower dude before :lol:

He sends me the quickbooks invoice and that’s what it is.
I don't have a professional,🤣 every now and then I'm lazy and the neighborhood kids will offer to do it for $10 and ill throw him and his brother a 20 each.

Sometimes the tip is for how they made me feel or the convenience of not having to do it myself. My barber gets me fresh and clean let's me come in sometimes last minute without an appt, the waitress always had my cup refilled or made my daughter laugh things like that. Ill tip for good experiences and good service, but i won't tip just cause you at work 🤷🏾‍♂️

I saw the tipping thread once years ago, and a few people in there were openly admitting they go out to eat at restaurants and never tip. That's scumbag behavior. Servers make less than minimum wage without tips. They literally need those tips to survive. If you think it's a stupid system that's one thing, but until you start a revolution and overhaul the whole system, don't take it out on the people at the bottom of the totem pole. The corporate bigwigs aren't the ones getting screwed when you do that. Gotta just stay home if you can't afford it. You don't have to tip anyone to take your own drinks out of your fridge. Not directed at people in this thread, just speaking in general.

I don’t know what you guys are talking about. I tip cops and firemen all the time. If I see a cop or a fireman in a coffee shop, I’ll hand him a couple bucks and be like “thanks for all you do, buddy; here’s a little something extra for the effort.” They love it:
I tip my fellow cops and fireman every time I see them as well fammo

the-****-eating-is-crazy-v0-qljg78pkqtw91.png

the bulls city edition jerseys leaked.. and holy ****.. if you're a bulls fan, do not click :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

F7NMohQX0AEVvFr-1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom