The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

A grown man should be able to get styled on and accept it.

In a fantasy world? Maybe.

In the real world? nope. no one has to do anything.

you don't to decide the level of disrespect someone else has to tolerate.
and disrespect between men in the real world is regulated by violence.
right or wrong that's the reality.

if the NBA wants to replace violence with their own rule book.
they have regulate violence AND disrespect.

In a fantasy world? Maybe.

In the real world? nope. no one has to do anything.

you don't to decide the level of disrespect someone else has to tolerate.
and disrespect between men in the real world is regulated by violence.
right or wrong that's the reality.

if the NBA wants to replace violence with their own rule book.
they have regulate violence AND disrespect.
The “real world” doesnt apply to the NBA; a thing that only 500 people at a time can do. The existence of their job is a fantasy for most

I don’t think infamy is what you meant :lol:
Pearl-Harbor-Day-2021-01.png

to be fair to him, i often think of Russ's MVP award as a Pearl Harbor like tragedy.

The “real world” doesnt apply to the NBA; a thing that only 500 people at a time can do. The existence of their job is a fantasy for most

irrelevant.
you can't regulate violence but not disrespect.

not regulating the latter will result in the former.

if the NBA's goal is reducing chances of large embarrassing violent incidents,
you can't tolerate taunting, and they normally don't.

People always looking for reasons to hate rather than appreciate players in the moment

Yeah, man. I used to hate on Bron when he chose to go to Miami but as I got older I realized it was baseless and started appreciating what he does more and more. Now I’m to the point where I realize every player is flawed to varying degrees and that it’s not entirely fair to judge most players on winning a championship because most times it is a process (multiple drafts, off-seasons and coaching cycles) as well as partly circumstantial (seeding/matchups, injuries, etc.). You really have to be objective and look at the entire scope of things to make honest critiques.

But first foremost and to your point - overall there should should be more appreciation and less hate. I have come to believe that irrational hate takes away from a viewing perspective IMO.

I don't think that's true though. I don't recall him getting a special pass when the Nuggets lost to the Lakers in the bubble. All the Nuggets shared the blame for that.

But the last two season were different because they didn't have anyone even close to all-star level playing with Jockic.

That’s fair. Will he get another pass this year?

It IS kind of funny that Klay likes to do all this taunting and then turned into a baby back ***** when he complained about fans in Boston last year.

Looking soft now
Klay is a frontrunning,entitled cornball that only taunts and talks big when he’s up,but whines and sulks when he’s down or being talked about.

It hurt his ‘heart’ when Chuck called him trash :lol:

Back
Top Bottom