The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Players don’t take the regular season as seriously as they did before . It would make sense for them not to give a single **** about the ASG . Since the media and fans in general have devalued regular season success .
I wouldn't blame the fans for devaluing the regular season if the players/team treat the games played as just another job for them. the lack of competitiveness where teams try not just to win but beat the opposing team is now lacking. Giannis and Lebron pulling out early because of "serious" injury is nothing to be celebrated about. players of before played hurt and injured because they wanted to help their team win and sacrifice their bodies for that and the fans see that dedication. fans can never be dedicated if they see their players not into the game. now we see multi-million dollar contracts being given easily to players that just sit on the bench because they got their feelings hurt or paid a lot more and treated as if they are superstars even if their game is SO BAD that even G-Leaguers played way better. can I also add players that think highly and talked a lot of themselves as better than past players especially the Warriors donkey.

Clippers gonna deserve all the slander since they are starting russ right away. Didn’t even let him figure it out with the bench

9FDF2FC7-E0AE-4570-9945-435E13C2323D.gif

Live look at lawdog1 lawdog1

PPG Race

Harden : 21.6

Maxey : 19.7

elpablo21 elpablo21

How we feeling

I expected Harden to be around 22 to 23 ppg, Maxey around 21 ppg. It's close, but we haven't been playing our best early on.
I do hope that Tobias can average around 18 to 19ppg for the rest of the season and playoffs.

I'm not even sure what the issue is with "Rings Culture" the objective is to Win it all :lol: . Throughout league history those who are really the greatest of the great find ways to win consistently & should be held in higher regards than those who were also great & just couldn't get over the hump (Obviously if they're within the same caliber of player, before the Well Robert Horry has 7 is he better than player X comes into play :smh:)

People are acting as if players don't get shown love if they don't win at the highest levels, Multiple Max contracts, MVP, AS appearances, shoe deals, marketing etc etc. You don't have to win at the highest level to obtain that. Rings culture really only applies to those guys who are jostling for position in the greatest at their position/all time list.

Like Melo is my dude but if he wins one ring (as the man) does his place in the rankings really differ that much?

Back
Top Bottom