The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Grizz with Tony Brothers last 2 seasons :nerd:

32412703-C94B-4065-A89B-413F1A6F5BA2.png
Look at yourself :smh:

I'm all for guys living life.

But when you got a history of throwing up playoff duds and you're coming off a series where you shot 34% from the field and didn't play particularly well AGAIN...

Maybe it's time to sit a weekend out.
had that video not even came out none of us would even give two ******* ****s what he was doing.. lets be real

the headlines were even tryna ruin the man UNTIL you dig deeper into the article that it was his boy.. "SMACKED" lol please

My guy sixers won on saturday april 22nd. He prolly went to vegas for a night or 2. He was back with the team on Tuesday for a full week of practice

Its not a big deal at all

If EYE had a history of running out of gas and complaining about shouldering a heavy load, EYE would not be taking an unnecessary 7 hour flights to and from just to go party with strippers during the most important part of my season.

had that video not even came out none of us would even give two ****ing ****s what he was doing.. lets be real

the headlines were even tryna ruin the man UNTIL you dig deeper into the article that it was his boy.. "SMACKED" lol please
Oh the headlines are absolutely goofy. Always are.

But let's not act like yall ain't been swearing this was a NEW JIM and acting like you couldn't fathom why people don't trust this guy to be what Philly needs him to be in order to win the East.

Oh the headlines are absolutely goofy. Always are.

But let's not act like yall ain't been swearing this was a NEW JIM and acting like you couldn't fathom why people don't trust this guy to be what Philly needs him to be in order to win the East.
he prolly been doing this all season on off days and we just don't hear of it TBH.. its just who he is and always will be

He outscored Maxey for PPG and won me Money.. i got all love for jimbo this season

he could of slapped his mans in Philly and it STILL would of been a story about him partying. it is what it is at this point

its not like he was in vegas on wednesday of this week it was Sunday into Monday morning

like Fios is SUPER ****ING quick compared to my comcast.. sometimes i am about 5-7 seconds behind and they over hear ruining the 3pt shot lol like for ex that 3 from ice trae in game 5.. ruined the expense

Xfinity is so ******* annoying. The damn ESPN app updates the score several seconds before I can see the bucket on my TV or iPad :smh:

But when you got a history of throwing up playoff duds and you're coming off a series where you shot 34% from the field and didn't play particularly well AGAIN...

I actually found this interesting...in R1 Harden shot 42% from 3 on 8 3PA but like 27% on 9 2PA which is how he got to 34%. Got to think the 3P% will dip but the 2P% will come up. He SHOULD be fine because that doesn't make any sense for a guy like James

Warriors closeout Game 6 at home and Lakers potential closeout Game 6 at home are both major draws and someone had to take that early spot. It could be a coin toss tbh. Fans would be upset either way :lol:

While I think you are semi-joking and I can not speak for Silicon Valley tech companies but I know since COVID I have seen a lot of companies offer more 9/80 AKA every other Friday off schedules or even more flexible hybrid schedules depending on your role.

Yea I was doin hella interviews over the past 14 months and a lot of companies were offering the 9/80 schedule with a hybrid format as well.

Harden was missing some easy bunnies at the rim during that nets series and he even admitted it during the post games, it was pretty odd but the Numbers deff back it up.. but he seemed to have no lift off after the blow by TBH

i think he needs to continue shooting those middys from in front of the FT Line when its giving. Obviously they not calling fouls and I dont expect them to

i think he played good though in the nets series but could be me being a homer as well :lol: The dimes were immaculate

I actually found this interesting...in R1 Harden shot 42% from 3 on 8 3PA but like 27% on 9 2PA which is how he got to 34%. Got to think the 3P% will dip but the 2P% will come up. He SHOULD be fine because that doesn't make any sense for a guy like James
Makes perfect sense because he's delicately washed and the foul baiting aint hitting like it used to. Boston's defense is leaps better than Brooklyn's so I wouldn't expect too much improvement

he prolly been doing this all season on off days and we just don't hear of it TBH.. its just who he is and always will be

He outscored Maxey for PPG and won me Money.. i got all love for jimbo this season

he could of slapped his mans in Philly and it STILL would of been a story about him partying. it is what it is at this point

its not like he was in vegas on wednesday of this week it was Sunday into Monday morning

They're tryna drop controversy on your squad with that video.

Makes perfect sense because he's delicately washed and the foul baiting aint hitting like it used to. Boston's defense is leaps better than Brooklyn's so I wouldn't expect too much improvement
This is my general feel for it, too. Lift ain't the same. FT rate and contact baiting ain't the same.

Even last year he only shot 42% from 2 in the playoffs... His FT rates are in the tank.

I just don't see anything that screams you can count on him being what you hope he is. Nevermind the annual dips in the playoffs.

I'm all for guys living life.

Maybe it's time to sit a weekend out.

It's not exactly a weekend so....

Back
Top Bottom